Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Debt of Love: Ch 18

Ch 18

The two of them spent the rest of the week in Venice…funny how they seem to have become much closer after they told each other everything. Ron now felt guiltier than ever…for his feelings towards her were building as well. Every step they take together made the feelings he had for her grow…but deep down…Linda was always the one.

~18:00 Venice~

Ron: Leila…after all of this is cleared…what are you planning on doing?

Leila: I probably can’t go back to Father…and if the organization doesn’t press any charges on me for any of the offences I’ve ever committed I’d probably just travel…working for Father, I made enough money to never have to work another day of my life…

Ron: I see…but have you ever thought of actually joining the organization?

Leila laughed: I would be getting out of this secret agent business…what would give you the idea that I would join the organization?

Ron: Oh…nothing…

Leila: If you thought that I would join the organization just because of you then…you think way too much of yourself…even though I love you…I wouldn’t go around risking my life and doing all of those missions…after all I know what happens to agents…

Ron: I didn’t mean it like that…I just thought that if you wanted like a job or whatnot you would join the organization…that’s all…

Leila laughed: I was just joking…

Ron smiled: You’re actually quite easy to talk to

Leila: And what do you mean by that?

Ron chuckled: I didn’t mean to offend you…I just meant to say that…oh forget it…the more I talk the more mistakes I make…(Ron pouted)

Leila giggled: Aww…you know you look real adorable like that…

Ron smiled: why thank you

Leila: So what are your future plans?

Ron: Well…I thought about it…and this is before all of this crazy stuff happened…but I thought about leaving the organization…and then getting married…

Leila: With Linda?

Ron: Ya…but that was before all of this craziness

Leila: And how about now?

Ron looked at her: Honestly…my plans didn’t change much…I’m still planning on getting married and leaving the organization…

Leila: But to who?

Ron: Linda…

Leila: So your plans haven’t changed…

Ron: They have…because now I want to spend more time with you before I make my final decision…

Leila: Does that mean that I actually have a special place in your heart now?

Ron: I think so…

Leila: But Linda already has the most of it…right?

Ron nodded

Leila smiled: I’m happy…but I’ll be happier if one day I can hear you say those three words to me…

Ron: Anyways…

Leila: You’re trying to change the topic…alright…let’s see…we can talk about me…

Ron laughed: What about you?

Leila: what did you think of me before you knew me?

Ron: Hmm…I thought you were pretty…

Leila glared at him: Does that mean I’m not?

Ron: I didn’t mean it like that…I meant that I always heard that you were pretty…and when I saw you I just realized those rumors were true…

Leila: Anything else?

Ron: I heard you were as cold as ice…

Leila: And now?

Ron: Sometimes…

Leila: What?

Ron: Stop jumping into my mouth…let me finish…now I think you’re as delicate and warm as can be…your smile can melt away any guy’s heart…

Leila: Any guy’s but yours…

Ron: Right…umm…

Leila laughed: You’re always so scared when I start talking about it…

Ron: Cause I don’t want to say anything to make you cry…I don’t want to see you cry…it…it hurts me…to see you cry…

Leila: Really?

Ron: Ya…it really does…but I doubt you’d believe me…

Leila: No, no continue…

Ron: The truth is…I hate seeing people cry…and especially those who mean something to me…that includes you…

Leila smiled and hugged him…he hadn’t expected that and was quite puzzled but decided to hug her back…

They continued to talk on the balcony of their hotel room as the sun was setting…tomorrow they would be heading back home…where Leila would finally reunite with her brother and Ron can finally see Linda…

~Father’s Office~

Father: It’s always a pity…

Guy: What is Father?

Father: How I treated her like my own daughter…and she falls hopelessly for that guy…

Guy: What should we do?

Father: Oh Jack…you have much to learn in this business…you see Leila was my number one weapon…but now since she found out the truth…she’ll probably want to bring me down…it’s a pity isn’t it?

Jack: Should we finish her?

Father: Finish her? No…of course not. I trained her…I molded her into who she is today…and to think she doesn’t know that I don’t know her every move. I think I’ll continue to use her…use her to get to Ron…I remember Ron…very cute little boy…I remember he use to play chess in the corner of his father’s office…his father…oh that man…how I hate him!

Jack: So are we going to finish them all off?

Father chuckled: Ah…that doesn’t sound like a bad plan at all…but we’ll see…we’ll see…

=========================

dum dum dum....so...I hope you enjoyed it and...are anticipating how this fanfic will finish...oh, and if you havent already read the newest update of A Truthful Lie, check it out by clicking on the 'link' to my other blog found on the side bar.

Ummm...and remember to comment...and Happy Canada Day if you're Canadian (like myself)...if not...have a nice day!!!

Randomness...OUT!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's like Ron feels guilty toward Leila more than loves her. Hope he will truly love her.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete