Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Debt of Love: Ch 1: An Introduction

Howdy, I thought I'd post up the first chapter to grab some more of your attention lol

===

In Ron’s perspective

I don’t know where to start…how about from the day when I met her. It was quite a funny incident…I was going to class…for once. And what happened was she rushed out of the lecture hall and bumped into me…yes SHE bumped into ME. I looked at her and smiled waiting patiently for my apology until out of nowhere she exploded on me.

Girl: What the hell is your problem? Are you blind or something?

Whoa there! You’re the one that bumped into me

Girl: What type of guy are you? Can’t even say sorry after bumping into people.

She probably just totally ignored what I said and continued her rant…then after like five WHOLE minutes of my life she finally shuts up and walks away all grumpy and stuff. I swear it must have been that time of month for her. The funniest part was…she wasn’t that tall…so basically she had to ‘look-up’ to speak to me. Then my best friend in like the whole wide world came and brightened up my day like she usually does. Always so energetic and full of questions about things that sometimes are just too random to even think about. But I could almost say I love her to death. We knew each other since…hmmm…since I was still wearing diapers. The good old days…when I didn’t know anything…but now…everything changed.

Like I said…I could ALMOST love her to death…but I can’t. I was taught not to fall in love…not to trust…for those two are two weaknesses that will kill you and will hurt you even more than a thousand daggers. My dad is actually the leader of the organization…so I’m almost like a James Bond…but not really. Our job is less of the killing more of the technology. My dad says I’m his secret weapon…maybe it’s because I can basically hack into any system under a minute…but my record was 15 seconds. I went on missions too…involving violence…but my dad says I can’t kill since he doesn’t want my hands to be drenched with blood like his. My missions were simple…a little seduction here and there…a little hacking…spiking their drinks…just the basic. Even though I am trained with more than 8 different types of martial arts…I can’t really use them. I always wanted to though…but oh well…

Now…let’s get back to my best friend…she’s actually the daughter of my dad’s good friend. I call him Uncle Bobby…this man is so funny that he is just amazing. Unlike me he sucks with technology…but he is good at everything else…he’s like a walking, talking encyclopedia! He always looked to me as a son he never had… actually he hoped I would one day become his son in law but he knew that the rules of this secret service was that I couldn’t get married to someone who I actually loved so that could never happen…cause deep down…I do kind of love his daughter.

You may think it’s a silly rule but it’s not…working for the organization is a dangerous business…If you think about it…you could die on the missions and cause the ones you love so much agonizing pain…so basically just don’t love all together. My parents were an exception to that fact for they were both secret agents…now my life sounds like that movie Spy Kids…but the only difference is my parents worked for the same side. They fell in love…and here I am. Back to the rule that almost everyone feels is silly…if I marry the one I love…it will only cause her a lot of pain when I die…and plus Uncle Bobby didn’t want her to join the organization so it’s not possible.

To the outside world…I am the suave, good-looking, cool Ron Ng…to my dad I’m his little boy who is also a secret agent…to my best friend…I’m her shoulder to cry on and to Uncle Bobby…I’m the guy to call when his internet is down. Everyone sees me differently…but who am I really?

~End of his perspective~

*********


Her father is one of the highest-ranking secret agents in the organization. Maybe it was because of his wide knowledge of anything and everything or the fact that he can put a smile on anyone’s face in the tightest of situations. Whatever the reason was…she looked up to him, loved him and most importantly respected his every decision. She wanted to join him and become an agent for the organization but he feared she would be hurt, feared that he would lose his pride and joy so he asked her to go into medicine…saying that she would know what to do just in case he gets shot. At first she found that funny…but when he did come home injured…that was now her reality.

Now…not only does she care for her father’s welfare but also for her best friend. Some may even call them soul mates for they are inseparable. Though they are not allowed to be together…they continue to be great friends. He would always be there for her and vice versa. Deep down they both know that they like each other…deep down…she wished that one day she could become Mrs. Ron Ng…but she knew that could never happen…she knew that it was impossible.

She did a lot for him…saved his life twice…

~Flashback~

Ron just came back from his mission with a bright smile on his face…he went to look for his best friend to tell her the great news. He got on his convertible and started to drive to the hospital where she was working at. As he was driving there he noticed that a car had been following him…and since it was already 10:00 p.m. the streets were pretty empty and that car was making it quite obvious. Whenever Ron had changed lanes it would do the same. But Ron couldn’t figure out who it was until he heard a gun shot and the bullet just barely skimmed his convertible. He sped up and got into the parking lot of the hospital…he saw his best friend who was standing there waiting for him and he immediately got out to tell her.

Ron: We have to get out of here…I think someone’s after me and I don’t want you to get hurt.

Girl: It’s ok Ron…

~Bang~

Ron: Come on…before you get hurt

Girl: I don’t think they would do anything if we were inside…

Ron: ok…but I’ll give my dad a call first

Ron called his dad and told him about the situation…his dad told him that he’ll send back up and the both of them will be safe.

The two of them went in…and were soon followed by two men…

Ron quickly turned around and immediately noticed that one of the men was his mission’s boyfriend…who was probably here to seek revenge for her…since Ron not only played with her heart…but also caused their company to become bankrupt.

Ron’s best friend quickly pulled him into the janitor’s closet to hide…

Ron: Are you ok? You look really frightened…

Girl: I’ll be all right…as long as you’re here…

Ron smiled at her and made all her worries go away…

The two men who were now roaming the hospital were threatening the many nurses and doctors as well as patients in the facility searching for Ron.

Ron: Maybe I should go out there…I don’t want innocent people to die because of me…

Girl: But I don’t want you to die…

Ron looked intently at her…he too knew that she had fallen in love with him through the years they spent together…and he too felt the same…he leaned in and kissed her passionately…their kiss continued as the many gunshots were fired and the many patients screaming. Finally Ron broke off the kiss and looked at her.

Ron: No matter what happens…I want you to know…I owe you…maybe in our next life I’ll be able to pay you back…

Girl: Ron…

Ron: Ya…

Girl: I love you…

Ron: I love you too…

Ron came out of the janitor’s closet…and was ready for battle…luckily the police arrived on time and he only had a bullet through his shoulder…nothing that his best friend couldn’t handle.

~End of flashback~

*****************

She was suppose to be rich…she was suppose to grow up in luxury…suppose to be her daddy’s little princess…until…until that one event that caused her family to lose everything they had. Caused her family to go into bankruptcy, caused her dad to fall ill and die…caused her mother to commit suicide, her older brother to runaway and made her end up in an orphanage. She grew up to seek revenge…and get back all that she once had…the flame of hate was stronger than ever in her eyes…maybe that was why she was so eager to join them…

She was taken in by a man of whom she knows not about…but she calls him Father…he taught her the way of life…to do everything in her power to make her life wonderful and the lives of others a living hell. She was taught to become seductive to get her ways around things, taught to be strategic to get herself out of the mess she would get herself in. Taught to be independent for he never wanted to partner her up…for he wanted to control her every movement…to fulfill his plan…to take down the organization.

She never questioned his identity…not once. She was 150% loyal to him…you may think she’s naïve but she isn’t one bit. She knows not to question him for he is her only support…he was the one who paid for her schooling…paid for the clothes on her back…the food that she eats…he was basically her life support…without him…she’d probably be working at some fast food restaurant flipping burgers. But no…she was in University…studying psychology…maybe she wanted to fool the minds of others so that she can easily get to them and fulfill her assignments…or maybe she wanted to try and treat herself one day when she finally snaps.

One thing she kept in mind was to seek revenge for her family…by bringing down the organization.

===========

There it is...I think you'll enjoy this fanfic...well, at least I hope you will. So, just stick around and to Nina, I think I'll be posting a chapter a week day, with the exception of friday, where probably two chapters will be posted or something like that. This fanfic, actually isn't really long, just a mere total of 23 chapters...which I think should be the goal for my future fanfics (if you'd still like to read more of my fanfics)

So, please, leave a comment or more...and, I guess I'll be back!

Randomness...OUT!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your plan of posting sounds great, I will visit your blog to read it.
    Back to the story, I think Linda is Ron's bestfriend and the other girl is Leila, right? Hope will find out in the next chapter :)

    ReplyDelete