Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Debt of Love: Foreword

Everything he did was for the organization…it was the organization before everything else. He was raised not to trust others so easily…and not to fall in love too deeply…even though he loved his best friend…he knew that he couldn’t be with her…nor show her how he truly felt…in order to keep her safe from harm…

But all changed…when he found out about the past…what the organization had done in the past…during his mission…a mission he can never complete…because he once again fell in love…


The Rules of the Organization

One must not love too deeply for it will become the greatest weakness

One must not trust…even the closest person

One must not get married to the one, one loves

One must not fear death…for death only means the freedom of the soul

One must do everything possible in order to complete the mission

One must be loyal to the organization


Characters (in alphabetical order):
Bobby Au Yeung
Leila Tong
Linda Chung
Ron Ng
Sek Sau


===============

I'm actually rereading this fanfic and I find it to be something that could've been great lol (i'm not complimenting myself), but it was lacking in some areas. I don'\t have any plans to edit/change it...but...I unno...

Please comment and tell me what you think I should do...or should I post slowly and, once you realize the direction, you can tell me...how I should continue

Randomness...OUT!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's ok if you don't want to change anything. After reading the foreword can't wait to read the next chapter.
    I hope you will post a few chapters each time :), because i have to wait so long to read it.

    ReplyDelete