Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Debt of Love: Ch 17

Ch 17

Leila: I need to use the bathroom first…

Ron: Go right ahead…

As she left the bed…Ron grabbed his phone and immediately called Linda…he felt like he had to do it…and so he did

~On the phone~

Linda: Hello?

Ron: Honey…I missed you…

Linda giggled: So…after spending a night with Leila…you still remember me?

Ron: Even though I spent a night with her…I spent my first night ever with you…

Linda laughed: Yes…I guess I robbed you of your virginity…

Ron pretended to cry: And now…I can never get it back…

Linda continued to laugh: So…does she believe you?

Ron: I don’t know…but I have a feeling she does…

Linda: Ron…I think you should know something…

Ron: What is it?

Linda: She knows you don’t love her…

Ron: But then…why did she…

Linda: Because she loves you…and doesn’t mind the fact that you don’t feel the same way…

Ron: So what should I do?

Linda: I can’t help you…

Ron: I guess I’ll just go with the flow…

Linda: So when are you coming back?

Ron: You really do miss me?

Linda: Of course I do…

Ron: I think she’s coming out of the bathroom…I’ll talk to you later

Linda: Sure…

Ron: One more thing…

Linda: What Ron?

Ron: I love you

Linda: I love you too

~End~

While Ron was on the phone with Linda…Leila was trying to eavesdrop on the entire conversation…a tear trickled down her flawless face as she heard Ron say, “I love you” to Linda. Her heart felt as if it had been broken into a million pieces all at once…and that no one can mend her broken heart…no one except for Ron. If one day he would say those words to her the way he said it to Linda…her heart would no longer be broken. If one day she would wake up to find Ron whispering her name…her heart would no longer be broken…but she knew that she had to wait for that day to come. It might take months…even years…but her time was limited…a month had past since she was given her assignment…and she knew her consequence if she was unable to complete it.

But now she knows for a fact that she cannot complete her assignment for Ron’s heart belongs to someone else. His heart could never be hers…at least not his entire heart. She knew that even if Ron begins to develop feelings for her…more than half of his heart would still be with Linda…

She needed time…she needed more time…and she wanted to know more about the truth…the only way to do so was through the organization. She had to join the organization…be with Ron…see her brother…and so much more…but what would Father do if he found out?

She knew her life would be at risk…and she knew that by joining the organization…she would put those around her at risk…but she had no choice…she must avenge her family’s death…must win Ron’s heart…for he is no longer her assignment…but the love of her life. He made her feel as if she was human, rather than a tool. She not only thanked him for that…but loved him for it too…

She soon came waltzing out of the bathroom and sat on Ron’s lap as if nothing had happened…she smiled flirtatiously at him…and the next thing she knew Ron had his arms around her and was kissing her passionately. She closed her eyes to embrace the moment…she didn’t know why he kissed her…but she liked it and didn’t want it to end so soon.

Finally they parted.

Ron: I’m sorry…I’m sorry for making you cry last night…sorry for playing around with your feelings…and I’m sorry for taking away your virginity…I’m sorry…

She couldn’t hold in her tears…so she decided to let them fall…

Leila: Ron…I know you don’t love me…but I don’t care…

Ron: There are a ton of guys out there that would do anything for you…and love you whole heartedly…why must you pick me…when you know that I don’t even love you…

Her tears continued to fall…

Leila: Because I love you…and sometimes…I feel that deep down you love me too…

Ron: What if I don’t?

Leila: I’m willing to take the chance…

Ron: Leila…stop crying…I’m not worth your tears…

Leila: You’re worth every droplet that falls…you’re the only one who ever looked at me as though I was human…rather than a sex object or a tool…you treated me like a friend…

Ron: Didn’t Bosco? Or all the other guys?

Leila: I’m sorry about Bosco…I didn’t kill him…you have to believe me…

Ron looked into her teary eyes: You didn’t?

Leila shook her head as more tears fell: No…that night…we were on Father’s yacht…then I made Bosco drunk…after that…when we came onto shore…I left him there…cause Father told me to…and so I did…as I was walking away I heard a huge splash and when I turned around I saw one of Father’s “helpers” push him off…you have to believe me…

Ron: How about the other people?

Leila: I only do what I’m told to do…and usually Father would tell me to use poison…never once have I stabbed or shot anyone…and I don’t plan onto either…you have to believe me.

Ron: Leila…I…I believe you…I think I know you long enough to see through your lies…as you can see through mine…

He wrapped his arms around her to comfort her.

Ron: Now stop crying…please…I hate to see people cry…and I know that I caused these tears of yours to fall…it’s my fault…please Leila stop crying…I believe every word you say…I believe you…

Leila looked up at him through her teary eyes: You do?

Ron nodded

Leila: I know you love Linda…but…is there some way… you can give me a chance…a chance to have just a tiny piece of your heart?

Ron: If I told you that you already have…what would you do?

Her crying began to lessen…as she looked at him…

Ron: If I told you that there is actually a part of me that is starting to like you…what would you do?

She didn’t know what to say…

Ron: And if I told you that one day…there is a possibility of me saying to you “I love you” what would you do…

Leila: Until then…I’ll continue to wait…wait for a moment when you sincerely tell me that you love me…and until then…I’ll just continue to love you…

Without hesitation…Ron kissed her on her forehead and began to wipe the tears that she cried…


============================

Yet another 'slower' chapter...I hope you don't mind. But anyways...about the new fanfic...I'll probably start a poll on my other blog to see, which direction everyone would like to see it take. And on another note, I've also updated Take 2 on the other blog...if you're interested.

Please comment...and I'll be posting A Truthful Lie, tomorrow?

Randomness...OUT!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Ron loves both now, but I think he loves Linda more. What will happen dan?

    ReplyDelete