Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Debt of Love: Ch 16

Ch 16

Finally they both woke up and were looking into each other’s eyes/ Ron could see that Leila had cried but he didn’t know what to do. He just stared at her…until he decided to say something…

Ron: Leila…I

Before Ron could even say what he wanted to Leila had already placed her lips on his and they began to kiss…she didn’t know why she did it…but it felt right…

Finally they parted from the kiss…

Ron: Leila…what I told you last night…every single word of it is the truth…you might think that I’m doing this to help the organization bring down Father…or whatever…but I wouldn’t lie to you…

Leila: And why wouldn’t you?

Ron: Because…because there’s a part of me…that loves you…

Even though she knew that it was not the truth…she smiled…for she loved him…

Leila: You do?

Ron smiled: I do…I know telling you all of this is really hard on you…but…I don’t want you to continue to work for the man that destroyed your family. I’m not asking that you join the organization…or spy on Father…I’m just asking for one thing…and that’s your trust. I know that if you believe me…we could get through everything together…

Leila: I believe you Ron…I believe you because I love you…and I’m willing to do anything to avenge my family…

Ron wrapped his arms around her: Thank you…

Ron’s thoughts

What’s wrong with me? How can I do this to her? Using her feelings so that she’ll help me…it’s just not right. But…what if I do start to like her…but that would probably be out of pity right? No…it felt natural telling her I love her…it did…but what about Linda…I love her with everything I have…I love her, I really do. But I can’t…this is against the rules…and loving 2 people is even worse. I must control myself…I must!

~End~

Even though he said that he must control himself…he can’t. It isn’t possible…no…He got up and went to the bathroom…

Leila was still in bed when she heard something vibrate…and when she took a look it was Ron’s phone. She decided to answer.

Leila: Hello?

Girl: Oh Hi…is Ron there by any chance?

Leila: And you are?

Girl: I’m Linda

Leila: Oh…you’re one lucky girl

Linda: Why do you say that?

Leila: Because you have his heart…

Linda: What?

Leila: Last night…Ron and I…we slept together…and earlier this morning…when I woke up and Ron was still sleeping…all he kept on saying was your name…and proposing to you…

Linda: You two…He did?

Leila: I may have his body…but I will never be able to have his heart…

Linda: Umm…Leila…did Ron tell you everything…

Leila: You mean about Father and the whole framing business…

Linda: I guess he did…I called cause I found out…that your brother is now…actually working for our organization…

Leila: What? So he knew the truth all along?

Linda: Well not exactly…he knew half of it…and about a year ago…he joined our organization’s training program…if you want to meet him…I could arrange something for you…

Leila: Thank you so much…I don’t know why you guys are being so nice to me…but I’m very thankful…and now I know why Ron loves you so much…

Linda: You do?

Leila: Because you sound like a wonderful person…

Linda: Thank you…but you don’t sound like the cold-blooded type everyone says…in fact you seem very nice as well

Leila: No one ever said that about me…thanks…

Linda: Well…I’m in a hurry…tell Ron that I called and that…he has some explaining to do when he gets back…(she began to giggle)

Leila smiled: Ok…bye

Linda: Bye

~End~

Ron came out of the bathroom and noticed that Leila had just said bye to someone on his phone…and he predicted that it was Linda.

Ron: Who called?

Leila: Linda…

Ron: Oh?

Leila: She told me about how my brother joined the organization last year…and that you have some explaining to do when you get back…(she began to giggle)

Ron: Seems to me like you two had a nice conversation…

Leila: Of course we did…she seems like a very nice person…

Ron: Well she is…

Leila: And it seems to me that she’s very special to you…

Ron: She’s my best friend…my life saver…

He wanted to say…my love…but couldn’t because he didn’t really want Leila to know…even though she already did…

Leila: I See

Ron: Well…where do you want to go today?

Leila: Shopping!

Ron smiled…

==========================

This chapter was pretty...bland compared to the previous ones...but...it's getting there...climax, and ultimately the ending...so I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless...and...check out my other blog tomorrow because I think I'll be posting something up.

Please leave a comment and since I'm currently planning out a new fanfic for fall...would a RonLei fanfic be welcomed?

Randomness...OUT!!!

1 comment:

  1. yah I also have to say the previous chapter was better than this one anyways Linda and Leila seem to like each other, he. wonder what happen next?

    ps RonLei fanfic is always be welcomed by me :)

    ReplyDelete