Friday, June 24, 2011

The Debt of Love: Ch 13

Leila looked at him and smiled: You don’t have to say sorry…

Ron turned to face her: Of course I do…there’s a lot I have to apologize for…

Leila had a puzzled look on her face: Really?

Ron: Of course…like how I disturbed your sleep…how I just decided to take you to Venice without asking your opinion first…how I…

Before he could continue, her lips were pressed against his…and he felt an odd feeling…something that he didn’t often feel…it was guilt…he didn’t know how long this act had to last…but he knew that if this act lasted too long…he would have put her in so much agonizing pain that a thousand deaths could not pay what he owed her. Messing with her mind was one thing…but playing with her heart was utterly different. How he could be so cruel to someone with such a painful past was unquestionable…he too wondered…but the answer was ‘the organization’

After their little kiss…Ron was lost in his thoughts once again…but tried not to show it…he knew that she would eventually figure it out…and he hoped that he would be able to tell her the truth before she finds out. Sometimes it’s more devastating to find out the truth rather than being told…

Whenever Leila would look at him he would smile at her making all of her questions just seem to disappear…that was probably because his smile seem to be so welcoming…so sincere that she had slowly began to really fall for him. With him she felt comfort…she felt as if she wasn’t a tool, but a real person…that he seemed to care for…but she was afraid that it was all an act. What would she do if it were all an act?

Once again that question was erased from her mind as she caught a glimpse of his charming smile…he then took a hold of her hand as he nodded off and once again fell asleep. This time though, he didn’t understand why he had to take a hold of her hand…but he felt that by doing so, it would make her feel more secure and show his sincerity…even though it might just be an act.

She felt her face redden as he touched her hand…a tingling sensation flowed through her body as he did so. It was strange…but she knew she liked it…cause she knew she was falling in love with him. A couple of hours later the plane had landed and the two of them were off on their journey in Venice.

Ron: I think we should get a room first…

Linda smiled and looked at him: A room? You’re already so anxious…naughty Ron

Ron smiled: Well we should reserve a room…it’s one thing that we have no luggage…so we definitely need to do some major shopping…but I’m really tired…I just want to take a very long nap…nothing else….

Leila looked at him: Nothing else…

Ron smiled: Now we know who the real anxious one is

Leila playfully punched him on the arm: It was just out of curiosity…that’s all

Ron wrapped his arms around her waist: I promise that we’ll do whatever you want in that room…after I get my long nap

Leila smiled: If you say so

Ron took out his iPhone and from it accessed the web to reserve a room that was not too far from the many beautiful attractions of Venice. After reserving one of the most expensive suites the two of them walked out of the airport and got onto a cab that drove them off to their first destination…the hotel.

Once they entered and filled out all the papers necessary at the front desk they went up to their suite and Ron immediately jumped on the king size bed. Leila laughing at his childish actions soon joined him as she too jumped on the bed. They were now lying side-by-side, motionless and the silence had filled the room. But the atmosphere wasn’t strange…in fact it felt very relaxing…a feeling of pure comfort…a feeling Ron usually had when he was with Linda…but why is he feeling this way when he’s with Leila?

He soon closed his eyes and fell asleep…while Leila admired him…this was her chance…if Father had told her to finish him off…she could’ve easily done so. He was just lying there…motionless…he was an easy prey…but her assignment was not to kill him but make him fall head over heels for her…which now she really wanted to happen…

She moved in closer towards him as she gave him a peck on the cheek without him realizing it for he was asleep…

~20:00 Venice~

Ron woke up to the growling of his stomach…he noticed that Leila had fallen asleep and so he went into the bathroom.

He immediately called Linda…for it was the first thing he wanted to do when he woke up other than wanting to eat. Maybe it was because he was so use to seeing her when he woke up that it was odd…or actually it felt odd not having her with him. He felt as if he was missing a part of himself…a part that he missed and loved so dearly…just hearing her voice would be good enough to make him happy.

~On the phone~

Linda: Hello?

Ron: Linda!

Linda: Ron?

Ron smiled when he heard her say his name: I miss you

Linda: Where are you?

Ron: Venice…

Linda: What?

Ron: I took your advice…asked her out…and we ended up going to Venice…

Linda: Oh…

Ron: But this just proves to me one thing…

Linda: And that is…

Ron: I miss you just so much…when I woke up and you weren’t there…it felt so strange and foreign to me…I want you by my side every second of my life…I love you Linda…really I do

Hearing him say that to her made her feel as if she was walking on the clouds…high about everyone…

Linda: I love you too…so when will you be back?

Ron: Probably next week…I really want to tell her the truth and stuff…I feel bad hiding it from her…

Linda: I understand Ron…you continue to do your job…and don’t worry…while you’re gone I won’t go flirting around with any guy…I’ll wait for you…

Ron smiled: And I’ll always love you…

Linda: I have to go now…I’ll talk to you some other time…

Ron: Ok…(he made a kissing sound)

Linda giggled: Bye

He soon went out of the bathroom to see that Leila was still asleep…he didn’t want to wake her up…so he sat there and decided to get some room service for he was starving now. He missed his home cooked breakfast…but hey, he was away from home…away from the organization and away from the one his heart belongs to.

After calling for room service he turned and looked at Leila. She looked so innocent while she slept, her innocence made his heart tingle…but he knew he must not fall for her…he knew that what he was feeling was out of pity and not love…or so he thought…

==========================

Ok...so I guess the greatest fault for this fanfic is the excessive rapid pace...but, I'm not going to make any changes to it...because I want you to read what I wrote years ago. Well, I hope that you enjoyed this update...and I know it's posted a bit late...but anyways, it's up ^_^

I think I'll finish writing Take 2 tonight, and will post that up on my other blog later today (Friday) along with the following chapter.

So, please keep a close eye on both blogs...as there will be many more updates to come. And, remember to comment!!!

Randomness...OUT!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, sorry for not comment yesterday, because I didn't have time to read it.
    Wow they goe to Venice how nice! They will have great time there, right. Hope they will closer when they're back :).
    Ron feels guilty and also relax when he's with Leila, that's mean he's start to like her....?

    ReplyDelete