Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Debt of Love: Ch 7

Ch 7

The two of them walked towards Ron’s car…and Ron kindly opened the door for Leila and helped her get in.

Soon after he too got into the car…

Ron: Music?

Leila: Doesn’t matter…

Ron leaned over and gave her a peck on the cheek…

Ron: Does that matter?

Leila: Well…in that case…

Leila returned his kiss with a kiss…

Ron: Well…where should we go now?

Leila: I thought you said dinner…

Ron: Oh…but for all you know…I could eat you up right here and right now

Leila: But you won’t

Ron: And how are you so sure about that?

Leila: I can see it in your eyes…

Ron: Really?

Leila: And in your gestures…

Ron: Are you playing psychologist with me?

Leila smiled: If I were to be playing with you…you wouldn’t still be fully dressed…

Ron: Oh…is that so?

Leila: You don’t believe me?

Ron: I’d like to see things for myself…

Leila: An adventurer, are you?

Ron smiled: More of an explorer…I would say…

Leila: Well then…explorers must eat…and plus I’m hungry…

Ron: Changing the topic now…all right then…

Leila: Well it’s either I change the topic or we’ll be sitting here and talking until the sun rises…

Ron: A romantic conversation as we watch the sunrise? I like that idea…

Leila: But I thought you said you had an essay to write?

Ron: I said I liked the idea…I didn’t say I was going to follow the idea…

Leila: Fine…

Ron once again leaned over…but this time he kissed her on the lips…

Ron: You’re not that tasty after all

Leila: You’re a comedian now?

Ron: I’ll be whatever you want me to be…

With that he drove off…

~Leila’s Perspective~

So the recorder is gone…if I plant another one on him…would he notice? But if I don’t…how can I know what he’s up to…I guess tonight I’ll go ask father about what my next step should be. So far nothing really has gone according to plan…but he seems to be interested in me…unless it’s all an act…if it’s an act I’ll just play along…

~End~

Finally they arrived at the restaurant… Ron parked his car right in front of it and got off…he then opened the door for Leila and helped her get off.

They entered the restaurant and Ron was immediately greeted.

Girl: Ron! I haven’t seen you in such a long time…it’s been ages…

Ron smiled: I know…how has it been Myolie?

Myolie: It’s been great…I’ve traveled to Italy, France, Japan…ohhh…I learned so much…you just have to try my new invention!

Ron: I’d love to…

Myolie: So how’s my brother? I heard he’s going after some woman…who’s older than him…silly Ray

Ron chuckled: He’s doing fine…hope he gets what he wants

Ron winked at her.

Myolie turned and saw that Ron wasn’t alone but in fact with someone…who happens to be a young lady

Myolie: What happened to Linda?

Ron had a startled look: What do you mean?

Myolie: Well…you usually go everywhere with her…but how come today it’s someone else?

Ron smiled: Oh…Linda’s still on her shift at the hospital…and this is a new friend of mine Leila…ummm…Leila…this is Myolie…a good friend of mine, and an exquisite chef

Leila: Nice to meet you…

Myolie: I’m sorry…I should have greeted you first…I really get carried away when talking to people sometimes…hope you don’t mind…ummm…let me show you two to your seats

She guided the two of them to a table near the window with a gorgeous view.

Leila smiled looking out the window.

Myolie: It’s lovely isn’t it?

Leila: It’s amazing…

Myolie smiled: I know…my dad actually bought this place for my mom a long time ago…cause he said how the beauty of this place resembles the beauty of my mom

Leila: That’s so sweet…

Myolie: Yup…and now…I’m the owner…and take care of the entire business while my parents go and travel around the world like they always wished for.

Leila: That’s very thoughtful of you…

Myolie: It’s a passion of mine to cook…speaking of cooking…hopefully I’m not starving the two of you by talking so much…you see I really get carried away sometimes.

Ron chuckled: It’s okay Myolie…so anything special for today?

Myolie: Of course! Just give me thirty minutes and you’ll be surprised with what I can come up with for the two of you.

With that she happily walked away and into the kitchen.

Leila: Interesting friend you got there…

Ron: She’s always so lively…even after she found out that her ex-boyfriend died…

Leila: oh?

Ron: The two of them broke up like months before he died…but remained friends…poor Myolie…she didn’t even get a chance to say goodbye to Bosco before he died…

Leila: Bosco?

Ron: That’s the name of her ex-boyfriend…he was also a good friend of mine…such an unexpected death…

Leila: Did you find his body?

Ron: I heard how it was all rotten and stuff when they found it…couldn’t even identify that it was him…

Leila: Really?

Ron: Ya…and why are you so interested?

Leila: Oh…I just wanted to know…poor Myolie…

Ron: Here she comes now…don’t say anything about what I told you ok? It’ll be a secret just between the two of us

Myolie: The food’s ready! Hope you guys like it…it’s something I’ve been working on for a while now…

Ron smiled: What’s it called?

Myolie: I haven’t thought of a name for it yet…

Ron: Well it looks and smells great…hopefully it’ll taste as good

Myolie punched Ron lightly on the arm

Myolie: Of course it would…after all I made it

Ron smiled and then placed some of the food in is mouth…he slowly closed his eyes and tasted the food…

Myolie asking anxiously: How is it?

Ron was slowly chewing the food…

Leila: By the look on his face it must be good…

Ron: It’s wonderful…I just love it!

Myolie: Really?

Leila: Wow…it’s amazing

Myolie: You guys are just saying that to make me happy…

Ron: Why would we lie? It’s not like we’ll get anything out of it…

Myolie: in that case…thank you for tasting my food

She smiled and ran off…after the two of them finished and insisted on paying they left the restaurant and Ron drove Leila off to her place…he said his goodbye and went home.

As soon as Leila was dropped off she decided to go to Father’s place to tell him some of the information that she has found out from Ron.

She got into his mansion and was greeted by some of the others that also worked for Father…she then went upstairs to his office and knocked on the door

Father: Come in

Leila: Good evening Father…

Father: Evening to you too Leila…so how is it going with the assignment I gave you

Leila: Well…that’s exactly what I’m here to tell you about…Ron told me that they’ve found Bosco’s body and he heard how it was all rotten and they couldn’t even recognize him…

Father: Is that so?

Leila: Well…that’s what Ron told me…

Father: You two seem to be getting along now I suppose?

An unexpected smile appeared on her face as she replied.

Leila: Yes…

Father: That’s good…unless…

Leila: Unless?

Father: Unless he lied to you…and everything he’s doing is an act to make YOU fall for him…

Leila: Well if that’s so then I should be more cautious of him…

Father: But don’t be too cautious because then you might reveal your true identity and spoil our entire plan…

Leila: Yes Father…

Father: Anything else you would like to tell me…that happened between you and Ron…that was unexpected?

Leila thought to herself: No Father

Father: Well then if that is all…you may leave now…good night Leila…

Leila: Good night Father

With that she left his office, went down the stairs and headed home.

~Father’s Office~

Father thinking to himself: Silly girl…she thinks that I don’t know what happened…she has probably forgotten that every move she makes can be seen by me…I have so many people that work for me that nothing can be kept private without me knowing…

~End~

=====================

Hope you enjoyed it! I'm actually having a lot of fun reuploading this one, I guess I sort of forgot how it went since it has been a few years now...

Anyways, I know not many people are reading/rereading this fanfic...so...i'd like to make an announcement that A Truthful Lie will have 30-31 chapters...thus, the end is near. Hopefully by the same time Take 2 will also be completed, leaving me with two fanfics. I have plans for a brand new fanfic that I'm writing at the moment that will be posted starting in September...details will be revealed later

So, please comment...and...I'll be back tomorrow!

Randomness...OUT!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your update.
    He took her for dinner, I wonder he is nice to her or just an act but he also has fun.

    ps. Can't wait to read your new fanfic. I hope it will be RonLei again :)

    ReplyDelete