Friday, June 10, 2011

The Debt of Love: Ch 3

Special Guests: Kevin and Bosco

Ron: Maybe because you would want me as something more than just a friend…

Linda: Maybe I do…but we both know that that could never happen…

Ron took a hold of Linda’s hand: That’s why I want to cherish every moment with you…

He then gently kissed her on the forehead…

Ron: I owe you my heart and soul…forever…and I just want you to know that…if we can’t be in this life…there’s always a second…or third…

Linda placed her finger on his lips: Let’s not talk about that now…let’s just dance…I don’t want to hear another word from you…I just want to be in your arms right now

Ron smiled and did what she instructed…there was no way he could say no to her…even though he knew they couldn’t be he continued to wish that one day…just one day…everything can change…

From across the room a young lady probably in her twenties was standing there looking intently at the couple on the dance floor. She held a glass of champagne in one hand and her purse in the other.

She moved the glass to her lips and took a sip…as the alcohol slowly entered her body she remembered what she was there to do.

~Flashback~

She knocked on the door.

Father: Come in

Leila: Father…I heard the others tell me that you wanted to see me

He was sitting in a chair…his back facing her as he spoke.

Father: You did a wonderful job with that agent that was sent from the organization…you finished him off nicely and now I have a new assignment for you.

Leila: Who is it this time Father?

Father: His name is Ron Ng…the son of the head of the organization…

He turned his chair around and handed her a portfolio with the information about the fellow by the name of Ron Ng.

Leila quickly opened the portfolio and realized that the person in the picture was the person she had bumped into a while ago outside of the lecture hall.

By the looks on her face he knew that she knew who her assignment was.

Father: You know him?

Leila: I bumped into him…and then caused a huge commotion saying he bumped into me (she started laughing)

A malevolence smile crept up on Father’s face: So you two got off to a nice start…

Leila smiled: Well don’t worry…I’ll get him wrapped around my finger in no time…and finish him off like I did with the agent…what’s his name…

Father: No…I don’t want you to finish him…I want you to make him love you…love you so much that he doesn’t want to ever let go of you…then we can use him…in his profile it says that he is one of the best hackers this world is known to have…he will be of great help…and we can also use him to threaten the head of the organization…with that you and I can both seek our revenge.

Leila smiled: Finally…I can avenge the death and separation of my family

Father: But…keep in mind…he isn’t easy to get to…he is more trained than the other agent…

Leila: The other agent took me just a month to get him to listen to my every word…this one shouldn’t take me that long…

Father: That is what you think…but once you get to know him…I’m afraid that you might fall for his charm and charisma…

Leila laughed: I’ve never fallen for anyone before…and I wouldn’t want to fall in love with the son of the leader of the organization…the organization that destroyed my family…

Father: That is what you think…but I’ll give you three months to get to him…by the end of the three months if you are still unsuccessful I will take immediate action…and that means that your life may be at risk. Do you understand the importance of this assignment Leila?

Leila: Yes Father.

Father: I know that you’ve been a great help…all of these years…but this assignment might cost you everything you have…it’s your choice whether or not to accept it.

Leila: I understand…and I will accept it

Father: Well then…in that case…here is an invitation to tomorrow’s charity ball where Ron Ng and his best friend should be attending…keep an eye on him…observe his every move and try to understand his ways. But be careful at the charity ball there are also members of the organization there…so be as subtle as possible unless something happens.

Leila: Yes Father

As she left his office she flipped through Ron’s profile.

Leila talking to herself: one of the best hackers…degree in engineering…PhD in Chemistry…getting his bachelors in psychology…27 years old…no siblings…one of the greatest agent in the organization…highly attractive…has no girlfriend…best friend by the name of Linda Chung, daughter of one of the highly ranked agents of the organization…

She quickly closed the portfolio as she saw some others approaching…they too worked for father. But only Leila was the one that was taught and raised by father…she was his secret weapon…his most prized possession and she’s like a daughter he never had. But he would give anything to achieve what he intended to achieve.

~End of Flashback~

She continued sipping her glass of champagne until it finally finished…she walked over to the table and took another glass…she then went over to her seat and sat there still observing the couple on the dance floor.

~Head Office 19:30~

The phone was ringing as Sek Sau was talking to Bobby…

Sek Sau: hello? What?

Bobby: What happened?

Sek Sau: You found his body…off the coast…150 km away from here…bring him back…as soon as possible…and don’t let anyone know about this…call me back once you come into 10 km of the Head Office.

Bobby: Who was it?

Sek Sau: Kevin called…they found Bosco’s body…

Bobby: He died? What happened?

Sek Sau: Well they’re bringing him back right now…if you don’t mind performing an autopsy on him?

Bobby: I will…after all…I watched him grow up along side Ron and Linda…he’s too young…

Sek Sau: No wonder we didn’t hear from him…I shouldn’t have sent him…he wasn’t ready…and Father has his secret weapon…

Sek Sau placed his face in his hands.

Bobby: It’s ok…I know how you feel…but lighten up…Bosco tried…and hopefully he left us some important facts so that we can continue the mission and bring down Father and his corporation.

Sek Sau: Let’s hope.

~Charity Ball~

Linda: Hey Ron…I need to use the bathroom…wait for me…

Ron: I’d wait forever if you took that long

Linda smiled and walked away.

Ron walked off the dance floor and towards the drink table that wasn’t too far away from Leila…she could see him now…a full view…what should she do?

~Head Office 21:00~

Kevin: We brought him back…looks like he’s been floating around for at least a week now…

Bobby: Let me take a look…

They brought Bosco up the stairs into a separate room where they would handle the corpse of the agents that had died on their missions. Bobby had put on his gloves…hair net…and took all precautions…

He slowly removed Bosco’s clothes and looked as him…Bobby had watched Bosco grow up…and now he had to perform an autopsy on him…

Bobby: There was no struggle…he probably died about a week or so ago like Kevin had suggested…By the looks of it…he had been intoxicated…probably someone had spiked his drink…then threw him into the ocean…Kevin…do you mind helping me flip him over?

Kevin: Sure thing…what does that say?

Bobby: I can’t seem to make it out…

Kevin handed Bobby a magnifying lens…

Kevin: I think it reads Leila and Bosco…

Bobby: Leila…we should have known

Kevin: He had probably fallen for her…poor Bosco…he should’ve known better than to fall for her that cold-hearted *it*h…she killed him…

Bobby: Calm down Kevin…we’ll make her pay…when we bring her down as well as Father and bring justice for everyone that had died because of Father’s evil plan…

Sek Sau walked in

Sek Sau: Did he leave us anything?

Bobby: He let us know that Leila was behind his death…

Sek Sau: Anything else?

Bobby took another look at the body…and noticed that he was clutching something in his hand…

Bobby: He’s holding onto something…

Kevin: Let me take it out…it’s a memory stick…

Sek Sau: So he didn’t forget about the organization after all…loyal till the very end…

Kevin: I’ll put it in the computer to see…

As he did a file appeared…

“By the time you see this…your agent had died…this is what you get for doing all that you have done…your son is next…just giving you a warning…I like to play fair…”

To be continued…

=========================

Alright, so I posted up two chapters today, like I planned. I won't be posting over the weekend...which explains the dual post on friday.

Once again, please comment, because your comments mean the world to me and really helps me keep on going. I have some ideas for a new fanfic/fanfics...but I've decided not to start anything before I finish A Truthful Lie and Take 2 (which I'm hoping will be by the end of this month, and the key word is hoping lol)

Anyways, please comment...and have a wonderful weekend!

Randomness...OUT!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hihi I was right. Leila and Ron are enemy and they will fall for other, that's really interesting.

    ReplyDelete