Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Debt of Love: Ch 5

BAM!!! Hope you enjoy!

==============

Ch 5

Ron: She likes to use drugs and alcohol…that’s how she planted that thing in my pocket…

Bobby: Really?

Ron: I was being nice…helping her cause she tripped or pretended to trip and then she called me a jerk and poured champagne all over my shirt…I had to get a room to change in and get my shirt dry-cleaned…

Bobby: Seems like she’s your unlucky charm then?

Ron: That’s not even funny…and she was the one who bumped into me last time at the university

Bobby started laughing: You two sure get along well…

Ron: Well we do…she loves to spike people’s drink…and I’m a chemist…remember a couple years back after getting my PhD…I stayed in the lab for a couple of months

Sek Sau: And you didn’t want to come up for anything…not even to see Linda…I really was worried…

Ron: Well…I came up with a solution that will drop the affect of any type of drug within seconds…and the drug that was once in place will be useless…

Bobby: Sek Sau…you’re son’s a genius…

Sek Sau smiled: Always knew he was…especially when he got his PhD in a year…that shocked too many people…was that the reason why you’re professor got a heart attack?

Linda finally stopped crying and replied for Ron: His professor got a heart attack when Ron showed him his stack of papers with formulas and diagrams that was proving his thesis…after that professor got to page….

Ron: It was page 384…

Linda: Ya that…he got into a heart attack…and was rushed to the hospital…when I saw him he was still holding onto Ron’s stack of papers he called a report

Ron: It’s not my fault…

Sek Sau laughed: Of course not…just because you’re capable of such things…doesn’t mean a thing…

Bobby: Well now…how are you planning on getting to her?

Ron smiled: Easy…that device is in my jacket pocket in my room…I’ll just call up Kevin sometime in the evening and tell him to meet me at a bar…on the other hand you’ll tell him not to show up…then she should show up…and it’ll be fun…

Sek Sau: According to you everything is fun…

Ron: Do you by any chance have information on Leila?

Linda: So you ARE interested?

Ron: Of course…this mission is very important

Linda: You know what I’m talking about

She started to nudge him

Ron: Hey stop that…before I start to tickle you (and he did)

Bobby: You two are so childish…when will you ever grow up?

Linda went over to her daddy and wrapped her arms around his: But if I grow up who will be daddy’s little princess?

Bobby smiled: You’ll always be my little princess no matter what

Sek Sau: Ron…here’s the information that you need…and before you go…remember…have fun

With that the four of them left the room and took the elevator to their rooms. The Head offices had in total 17 floors…5 of the floors are residential area. Linda and Ron shared a space…so basically they’re living together…but nothing happens…for they respect each other and love each other just too much for anything to happen that might ruin their friendship.

It was already 2:30 a.m. and Ron was tired…he was about to just go into his room and fall asleep right away until he heard his name.

Linda: Ron!

Ron: What?

She walked into his room…

Linda: Don’t tell me you’re going to go to sleep like that?

Ron: And why not?

Linda: You’re so unhygienic!

Ron: That’s cause you’re a doctor…anyways…its almost three in the morning…even if you want to take a shower and all of that…leave me alone…so I can sleep and plus keep your voice down

Linda: fine have it your way…

With that she stomped outside and into her own room…

Soon after Ron fell asleep…

~10:00~

Ron woke up to a wonderful smell and knew that Linda was making breakfast…he quickly washed up and went to see what was cookin’?

Ron wrapped his arms around her waste

Ron: Something smells good…

Linda: Western Omelet

Ron: Who said I was talking about the food?

Linda: You and you’re words…now let go of me…or else you won’t get any

Ron: Fine…

He walked over to the table and Linda placed two plates down…and they began to eat…soon after Linda had to go to work since her shift were to start at noon.

Ron spent the rest of the day reading over Leila’s profile silently

Leila’s Profile

First Name: Leila
Last Name: Tong
Age: 25
Sex: Female

Masters Degree in Psychology
Secret Weapon of ‘Father’
Still a virgin

Ron broke out in laughter…as he continued reading he found out that she would pretend to have a one night stand with her assignments yet…she would never do anything to ‘contaminate’ herself for she believes they do not deserve her…

But this… just made Ron laugh…and he came up with a plan

~20:15~

He was sitting in his room making sure that the jacket was in a good position so that Leila could hear his conversation…

Ron: Hello…Kevin?

Kevin: Hey Ron

Ron: Meet me at Celestial Bar tonight…it’s been a while since we sat down and talked about stuff…

Kevin: Sure…but this is according to plan right

Ron: Yup…so I’ll see you there

Ron got dressed and drove off…

Once he entered…Leila was already there…sipping her glass of martini…

Ron went over to where the bartender was and ordered a whisky on the rock…he drank it down…and then his phone rang it was Kevin saying he ‘couldn’t make it’

Ron continued to sit there and drink…and after his 3rd glass Leila came over…

Leila: Hey there…

Ron: It’s you again…yesterday…I didn’t give you my name…the name is Ron

Leila: So why are you here all alone?

Ron: My friend said he was busy…and my other friend is still on her shift…

Leila: Well then…you wouldn’t mind if I sat down beside you…and then order a couple of drinks that will be put on your account would you?

Ron smiled: Not at all…someone to keep me company would be nice…

As they continued to talk Leila had already put something in his drink…

Leila watched as Ron finished his drink…he then got ‘dizzy’ like she had intended…

Leila: Are you okay?

Ron: Ya…I’m fine

Leila too then finished her drink…but she didn’t know that it was spiked…what Ron had put in her drink was something that would take much longer to kick in…which is just enough time for her to drag him off somewhere…

Leila: You’re so heavy…and I can’t drive you home…I guess we’ll just have to get a room…

She thought that everything had gone according to plan…

They went into the hotel that was only across the street and got themselves a room…at this moment Ron and Leila were sharing some moments of intimacy…his arms were around her as they kissed while entering the room…it eventually became steamy and clothing started to fly across the room…until…

Ron was now basically on top of Leila…and according to his plan…what he had put into her drink should’ve kicked in by now…

~Flashback~

As they were talking Leila had placed something in Ron’s drink…but because Ron had taken in his solution he was not affected by any types of drug or alcohol…but instead he had placed in her drink a drug that he had developed…making her easy prey…

~End~

At this point Leila was lying there on bed…with her clothing scattered all around the room…Ron then rolled off of her onto the bed…and quickly put on his clothes…he was there to just make a scene but not do anything…

He covered her up with a blanket…scrunched up the sheets a bit to make it seem like they did do something…and dropped a tad of blood on the sheets…to make it seem as though she just lost her virginity…then he left his watch on the night table…so that she could come to see him again…and also left a note before leaving her there…

~Hotel Room 07:00~

Leila woke up and realized that she was naked…usually this would never happen…she turned to see if he was still there…but he was gone…this had never once happened to her…she would usually be the one leaving…she looked around and saw her clothes everywhere…she checked to the sheets to see if something did happen…and when she saw the blood she let out an earth shattering scream.

Leila: What? How could this happen? No…that bastard…

She looked onto the night table and noticed that near the edge was his watch and also a note…

~Note~

Hey there Leila,
I had a blast last night…hope to see you soon and we can do it again sometime…I saved my number onto your phone…so call me

Ron

~End~

Leila: I’m so going to get you back for what you’ve cost me…

=======================

Tadaaa!!! After reposting my older fanfics, I realized that my writing has changed...I think I had a lot more dialogue in my older fanfics, than I do in my new ones. I like dialogue, just because that's how I imagine things would be...but ya, let me know what you think...

Please, leave me a comment or comments...because they're always appreciated.

And if you haven't already read yesterday's update of A Truthful Lie...please do so @ http://totorandom.blogspot.com/
Randomness...OUT!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ron is so smart. 1-0 for him. Now is Leila's turn to revenge. Let the game begin :D

    ReplyDelete