Monday, June 13, 2011

The Debt of Love: Ch 4

Just like I said I would, here it is!

=============

Ron was at the drinks table and took a glass of champagne and while doing so he had noticed someone who looked oddly familiar in the corner of his eye. She was that girl who had bumped into him and then started to cause such a huge commotion…

Leila finished off her second glass of champagne and walked over to the table for another drink…as she was walking she “accidentally” tripped and Ron caught her.

She looked up and saw him like she had expected.

Ron: It’s you again…

Leila: So you do remember that you bumped into me…

Ron: First of all…you bumped into me…and second of all…

Leila: Let go of me you jerk…

She grabbed a glass of champagne from the table and poured it on him…

Ron: What was that for?

Leila: For still holding onto me…

Ron: You almost fell there, young lady

Leila: Well you shouldn’t have caught me then…but if you want me to I’ll help you clean it up…and my name is Leila by the way…

Ron snickered

Leila: What’s so funny?

Ron: How often do you get mood swings?

Leila glared at him: I’m helping you here and this is what I get?

She hits him on his chest and walks off. After she had walked away Linda walked towards him.

Linda: wasn’t she the girl that bumped into you last time?

Ron: Yup…and she does it again…this time with champagne.

Linda laughed: Maybe we should get a suite so I could help you clean this mess…and then we can get it dry-cleaned.

Ron: Sounds like a plan.

The two of them walked out of the ballroom and to the front desk where they asked for a room…

The two of them took the elevator to the 14th floor and went in. Ron quickly took off his coat and dragged Linda into the bathroom.

Ron: Shhh…don’t talk too loud.

Linda: What happened?

Ron: That girl is Leila…

Linda: You think she’s THE Leila?

Ron: I know she is…

Linda: And how are you so sure?

Ron smiled: After pouring the champagne on my shirt she decided to clean it up…and I noticed when she was doing so she dropped something in my jacket pocket…and I’m pretty sure that something was a micro voice recorder.

Linda: Such an observing guy…

Ron: So…aren’t you going to help me clean this mess?

Linda: Does that mean I have to undo the buttons for you?

Ron: You know…I wouldn’t mind at all if you undo some other stuff…

Linda playfully punched him in the arm.

Ron placed his hand to his heart: That hurt here…even though you punched over there

Linda started laughing: Ok…just take off you’re shirt already

Ron: Whoa…don’t get too excited there…

Linda: Shut up Ron…you know what I mean

Ron started laughing as Linda walked out of the bathroom…before leaving Ron told her that whatever they’re planning to talk about when they’re in the room should not be related to Leila or the organization or about that man known as Father.

Linda walked out followed by Ron.

Linda: I don’t get it…you’re a PhD in Chemistry and you go back to university to learn about psychology?

Ron: It’s fun…messing with people’s minds…and it’s funny…especially that psychologist Freud…everything according to him has sexual meanings behind it

Linda: No wonder you were saying all of those stuff in there…

Ron: So you know if I per say ‘accidentally’ do something…then

Linda: Then…I’ll just kick you where it hurts (she smiled)

Ron: Such a nice friend…anyways…

Linda: So what were you doing with that girl before I came back?

Ron: Jealous?

Linda: No…I just thought that it was about time for you to find someone…

Ron: Really?

Linda: Well…you’re growing up now…and I can’t be hanging out with you ALL the time…my boyfriend would get jealous

Ron bursts into laughter: And since when do you have a boyfriend?

Linda: Well…when I have one…he’ll be jealous…

Ron: Of course…he’d be jealous of you for having a friend like me

Linda: Sometimes I think you’re head is way too inflated for its own good…

Ron: How about you come over here and help me deflate then…

Linda: And how do I do that?

Ron: Suck all the air out from it from my mouth…

___
Ron was right…Leila did plant a very small voice recording device in his pocket and was hearing the entire conversation…yes she was sitting there listening and sometimes out of no where would start laughing at something stupid either Ron or Linda had said…like Father said…Ron was quite the character…charming indeed…but that means nothing to her. After all the organization was the thing that ruined her family and she will never forget it.

~Head Office 22:30~

Bobby: We should have realized who ‘Father’ was…

Sek Sau: But everyone thought he died after your dad and my dad discovered that his dad was working for some company helping them do illegal betting and laundering

Bobby: But he’s still alive…and now he wants everything that we have…

Sek Sau: But he won’t get it…he’s sending Leila after my son…well then I’ll just send my son after her…since he did say he wanted to play fair…

Bobby: But what if Ron falls for her…

Sek Sau: My son is madly in love with your daughter…it would take that Leila forever to make my son not love your daughter…

Bobby smiled: Maybe after Ron completes the mission…we could consider letting them do what they want…

Sek Sau: We should…but the mission and organization comes first…

Bobby: Right…the organization…are you planning to tell them about Bosco?

Sek Sau: Of course…they both should know…especially when Bosco is their friend…

Bobby: All right…but his death is a bit suspicious though…there was no struggling…even if he was drugged…he shouldn’t be that out of control to not defend himself…

Sek Sau: He was in love…with Leila…that he’d do anything for her…and probably after he died and his body drifted ashore…’Father’ told his people to plant that memory stick so that we can find out what they’re up to.

~Head Office 01:30~

Ron and Linda got back to the head office which was also their home…they greeted Sek Sau and Bobby and then went upstairs with them communicating only in sign…Sek Sau realized that Ron was making gestures indicating that there was a device planted in his jacket and so when they did speak to one another it was very casual.

Ron went into his room and threw his jacket on his bed before following the other three into the room.

Sek Sau: What happened?

Ron: Leila…she planted a recording device in my jacket…

Sek Sau: We should’ve known…

Ron: What do you mean?

Bobby: A couple of hours after the two of you left…we found Bosco’s body…and he had a tattoo saying ‘Leila and Bosco’ which can only mean that he fell for her little scheme and became madly in love with her.

Linda gasped: Dad…Bosco…he’s…dead?

Bobby nodded: Honey…we wanted to let you know this even though you’re not part of the organization because after all the three of you were good friends…and we thought you should know…

Linda began to cry…and as soon as Ron saw a tear trickle down her flawless cheek he went over and embraced her.

Sek Sau: Remember how Bosco was on the mission to help our organization find more information about ‘Father’….

Ron nodded

Bobby: Turns out…he was the son of one of the founders of this organization…the founder that betrayed your grandfather and my dad…

Ron: Oh…

Sek Sau: Ron…their target is you…so you have to be careful…but I thought that it might be good if I send you after that girl Leila…seeing how she’s ‘Father’s’ secret weapon…you could get quite a lot of information off of her…

Bobby: But be careful…after doing the autopsy on Bosco…we’ve concluded that he was intoxicated…which means that this young lady by the name of Leila loves to use alcohol and other drugs…

=================

Hope you enjoyed the build up to what this fanfic is...

Please leave me a comment and to Nina, your comments are very much appreciated, please continue to comment lol ^_^ Thanks.

Randomness...OUT!!!

PS. I also updated A Truthful Lie on my other blog, so if you haven't already, please go and check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Ronlei meet again. And they know about other id. It is funny that the others worry that they will fall in love.
    It's not much about them now but i think that will be in the next chapters.
    I will come back tomorrow, it's just like follow a serie, lol.
    BBye

    ReplyDelete