Friday, June 24, 2011

The Debt of Love: Ch 14

Ch 14

Leila slowly woke up and noticed that Ron was staring at her…she opened her eyes and stared back at him.

Ron: Hello Leila…

Leila: Hello Ron…

Ron: It was a good nap?

Leila: It was, it was…

Ron: I called room service…we would be getting our food soon…

Leila looked at the time: It’s 8:30 p.m. Ron

Ron nodded: I know…but I’m hungry…and my stomach is telling me that it should be the time when I eat my breakfast…

Leila giggled at his explanation: So why were you staring at me?

Ron: Cause you look so beautiful when you’re asleep

Leila smiled and got up…she went towards him: So does that mean I don’t look beautiful now?

Ron smiled: Hmm…if you put it that way…and since I’m an honest person…I really have to say…no

Leila playfully punched him on the arm

Ron: You’re so violent…no wonder I prefer you asleep

Leila: You’re such a great comedian…

Ron took a hold of her and she ended up sitting on his lap: I love entertaining people…especially beautiful women like you…

Leila noticed that she had begun to blush as he started whispering into her ears. She didn’t know why she felt this way…but it started to become crystal clear to her that she really is falling for him. She’s falling for his words, his actions…and probably for his sensitivity towards everything. She was scared…she was scared that this might ruin what her assigned task was…to make him fall for her. At this moment she knows that he is from the organization…but she wonders if he knows her true identity. Father had never once told her if he did or did not…he just told her to go after this guy by the name of Ron Ng.

But if he really did know about her…then this would mean that he is only doing this to make her fall for his trap. The worse thing about working as an agent and stuff like that is the fact that everything is a secret…and makes her feel so paranoid about others. She could never really feel safe with anyone…even if she truly loved him. It’s the saddest part of her life…but she had to deal with it…she had to put everything aside to avenge her family’s despair.

As she continued to think…Ron did as well. He thought about when would be the perfect time to tell her the truth…what will happen if he does…and most importantly how would she feel. More and more questions came into his mind as the room continued to be filled with an air of silence…neither one of them speaking…for their thoughts conquered them both. Finally…

Ron: Leila…

Leila: Yes Ron?

Ron: I want you to answer me…something…

Leila looked at him confused: What is it?

Ron: Do you think that I’m sincere?

Leila: What do you mean?

Ron: Do you believe every word I say?

Leila: When you’re being serious…yes I do

Ron smiled: I don’t know what will happen to me after I tell you this…but I have to…it’s the right thing to do…

Leila gave him a very puzzled look

Ron: Leila…I know you work for someone that is known as Father…he was the one that took you in…

Leila: What?

Ron: I know everything Leila…and I know that you were assigned to go after me…

Leila: How did you?

Ron: We have to keep it down…

Leila whispered: How did you know?

Ron: Our organization found Bosco’s body…he had memory stick with him…which Father had planted…and telling us that you would be after me next…

Leila: Father wouldn’t do that…

Ron: Listen to me Leila…I wouldn’t lie to you…now I know that Father has his people everywhere…so…it’d be safer if I tell you this like inside the bathroom or something…

Leila: Why should I believe you?

Ron: I thought you said you did…(he looked down and frowned)

She couldn’t resist him…

Leila: Fine…

The two of them went into the bathroom…turned on the water so that there is as much noise as possible…

Ron: He would do that because…he use to be a part of the organization…

Leila: No! You’re lying!

She tried to get out of the bathroom but Ron had wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in towards him.

Ron: Just listen to me Leila…at the end…if you really don’t believe anything I’ve said…you could kill me for all I care…but I just want to let you know the truth…

Leila: I’m not going to listen to you! I’m NOT!

Ron: I don’t care…I’m going to tell you anyways…that day after you took me to the graveyard…I went home…I did some research and found out that the person in charge of that mission was Damian Lau…you probably won’t recognize that name…but in fact the one who you know as Father is him.

Leila: I’m NOT listening to your lies…

Ron: He framed your father’s company…because your father was a good man who refused to get involved in his illegal business in transferring illegal fire arms…laundering…and all of those things…that man you know as Father did all of those things to your family Leila…all that you had to go through was because of him…

Leila: No! You’re lying to me…you just want me to turn against Father…you’re lying!

Ron: I’m not…Leila think about it…all of these years you thought he could help you avenge your family…when he was the one who destroyed it…

Leila NO! He didn’t do that…your stupid organization did…not Father! He took me in when I needed a shelter…made me who I am today.

Ron: He made you into a pawn of his to help him ruin the organization…because after we found out how he framed the owner of Dynasty Co. My dad kicked him out of the organization…forever! He was upset so he took you in…and trained you to become a pawn for his game of revenge

Leila: It’s not true! (She began to cry…maybe Ron was right…she couldn’t take it)

Ron: He never showed any signs of love towards you…he never did and never will…Leila…I know that right now it’s hard to believe what I’m telling you…but you have to believe me…you just have to…

Leila: Why?

Ron: Cause I know you do…cause I can see that you love me…

Leila: I don’t! I don’t!

Ron: Women are not very good at hiding their emotions Leila…I can see right through you…

~There was a knock on the door~

Ron: It’s probably our food…

Ron yelled out: Just leave it there! Thank You!

Leila: I was pretending

Ron held her even closer: You weren’t…I could see it…I felt it…I know…

Leila: I don’t love you! I don’t believe you! I don’t…

Before she could say anything else…Ron kissed her he kissed her to shut her up…kissed her to prove that she really did love him…kissed her cause…he too knew that he has feelings for her…which he thought was out of pity…

She tried to pull away…she tried to…but she couldn’t, she couldn’t resist him. She knew that she should…she knew that she had to but she couldn’t…

They continued to kiss each other passionately…by now their kiss was so intense that they had both forgotten about what they were talking about…they forgot about the tears that had ran down Leila’s flawless cheeks…as they kissed…they went out of the bathroom into the bedroom…and the rest was their little secret…


=====================

I hope you enjoyed this chapter...it's actually going to be the only one up today because the fanfic is coming to an end. So, please leave me a comment and tell me what you think of this chapter.

Randomness...OUT!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think this chapter is great. Now Leila knows the truth, feel sorry for Leila she works for someone she suppose to hates :(.
    OOHH Ron really has feeling for her and they did it....

    ReplyDelete