Thursday, August 25, 2011

Seven Days: Ch 7: Finale

Sorry for the delay! I hope you enjoy!

Chapter 7

The days they spent together could be counted using their hands but what was funny was the fact that their love didn’t need time to grow. Even though he had only said those three words to her just two days ago to her it felt as if he had said those words from the beginning of time. Today was the final day of the year 2006. Two years ago she had spent it with the person that she thought would love her for life but in return had failed her miserably. She hoped Ron would be different, different from him, that two timing imbecile Bosco.

Leila woke up in her bed at home…images of Ron and her flashed through her head and made a smile appear unexpectedly on her flawless face. Anyone could tell that she was happy, happy and in love. Her parents were very content at the fact that they have finally become successful matchmakers and that they know that their daughter will forever be happy for she had found her other half. Leila hurried to the bathroom to wash up and then ran downstairs to see what all the commotion was about. Supposedly that was what woke her up from her wonderful dream of having a fairytale wedding with Ron.

She quickly ran down that stairs and there he was once again with that messy hair that made him look oh so adorable. He just stood there staring right at her while she was running down the stairs. Then she saw him finally smile…a brilliant smile revealing his dimples. Even though it was cold…his smile filled her heart with warmth.

Leila: You’re here early today

Ron: I thought that I would come by and pick you up for breakfast…then if you have time in the afternoon, we’ll have lunch and then if you have no plans for the evening dinner?

Leila laughed: Is that how you ask all of your other girlfriends for a date?

Ron shrugged: Maybe

Leila: I’ll go and get dressed

Ron: I’ll miss you

Leila slightly blushed and went back upstairs.

Ha Yu: The two of them reminded me of when I was their age

Rebecca: What are you talking about?

Ha Yu: How I would say those sweet words to you…

Rebecca: You never did

Ha Yu: Oops, wrong person

Rebecca pinched Ha Yu’s ear: So who did you say it to?

Ha Yu: Let go already it hurts.

As the two of them continued to bicker Ron stood there laughing and waiting for Leila to come back down. Finally he heard her footsteps and there in front of him she stood.

Leila: Why are you staring at me?

Ron: Sorry…it’s just that you look so beautiful that I can’t keep my eyes off of you

Leila blushed: Stop with the sweet-talking already

Ron: What sweet-talking? I’m just telling you what was on my mind

Leila giggled at his innocent and shocked face.

Leila: Well…I’m hungry now so before you starve me to death by staring at me we should go and get something to eat.

Ron smiled: All right then…off we go

He drove her off to a nearby coffee hut to get something to eat and drink.

Ron: Look outside, it’s snowing again

Leila smiled: Hey maybe later we could make our first snowman?

Ron laughed at her childish look and nodded in agreement.

After breakfast the two of them headed outside to do what Leila had suggested; make a snowman.

They started out with a huge snowball half the size of Leila for the base and worked their way up from there. Finally the snowman came into shape but was yet to be completed. Why? Well…it was missing two eyes, a nose and a mouth.

Ron: Our masterpiece is complete

Leila: It’s still missing something…(She took the scarf from Ron’s neck and wrapped it around the snowman) now it’s complete!

Ron: But what about me?
Leila smiled and went over to give Ron a peck on the cheek.

~11:30 p.m.~

Only half an hour left until midnight and Leila couldn’t find Ron anywhere. They had spent the entire day together and now half an hour till the end of the year he disappeared and left her in the crowd downtown.

Leila thinking to herself: Where can he be? He promised he’d be back as quickly as possible. What if he IS like Bosco…what if he played my like a fool only to let my heart be torn apart on New Year’s Eve? How could he do such a thing to me…I thought he loved me…because I love him…

She continued to doubt herself…doubt that Ron was what she thought he was. She was beginning to believe that all guys were out there to break her heart and make her feel miserable on this very day. Then from afar she could see Ron…but he was with someone, someone that she did meet before but didn’t know who she was and didn’t ask Ron about her either. Who was she?

Ron was pulling his pulling her through the crowd laughing and talking.

Ron: I can’t hear what you’re saying

Girl: What?

Ron: Never mind!

Girl: I can’t hear you!

He finally caught sight of Leila…and she was looking quite unhappy and she was walking away from him. The quicker he tried to go through it seems as though that she was trying to quickly run away. Maybe there was a misunderstanding that he didn’t know about…whatever it was he didn’t want it to ruin the New Year’s Eve. So he decided to call her.

Leila’s phone rang and she flipped open her phone to answer it.

Leila: Hello?

Ron: Where are you?

Leila: And why do you care?

Ron: What are you talking about…why wouldn’t I care? You’re my girlfriend!

Leila: Glad that you still consider me you’re girlfriend even when you’re holding her hand

Ron: There must be some misunderstanding Leila…

Leila: Misunderstanding? I can see you and her hand in hand

Ron: She’s my cousin…

Leila: That excuse won’t work with me Ron. I thought you were better than him…I guess I was wrong.

She quickly closed her phone and struggled to free herself from the crowd.

Ron: How can she doubt me like that?

Linda: Simple…you ARE too good to be true sometimes…

Ron heaved a heavy sigh: But I really do love her.

Linda: Then chase after her you dummy!

Ron: You’ll be fine here?

Linda: I’m not twelve anymore Ron…I’ll be fine…you go after her.

Ron started making his way through the crowd to where Leila was standing…

Crowd: 10…9…8…

He finally reached her she turned around and he noticed her in tears…he wrapped his arms around her waist

Crowd: 7…6…5…

Ron: Leila…I love you…I always will

Crowd: 4…3…2…









Ron: There are 60 seconds in a minute, 60 minutes in an hour, 24 hours in a day and 365 days in a year. I want to spend the last second of the last minute of the last hour of the last day of this year with you.

Crowd: 1…Happy New Years!!!!

He then started to wipe the tears of joy that now had started fall and then kissed her passionately in the midst of all the noise and all the cheering.


THE END!!!!!

=============================

YAY!!! Tadaaa!!! So...since this is done...are there any other old fanfics you would like to see again or see/read for the first time if you haven't already. If there are please...leave me a comment either here or in the cbox and I will try my best to find them (hopefully I have them backed up somewhere since I've gone through quite a few computers and laptops).

Thanks for the goodluck 'wishes' on my piano exam. I hope that I did well!

On another note...I will be updating A Series of Unexpected Events tomorrow evening, and then I think I could update Take 2, Saturday night...or so I plan.

Please...leave me a comment...or comments and I'll be back soon to update more!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your update
    I love this kind of fanfic of yours. It's really sweet.
    Yay happy ending for Ronlei :D

    ReplyDelete