Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Seven Days: Ch 4

Chapter 4

She wasn’t able to recall what had happened the previous night other than the fact that she went out with Bosco and found out that he was cheating on her. As she was trying to recall what happened after that her cell phone rang.

Leila: Hello?

Guy: You’re up? Or did I wake you up?

Leila: I just got up…

Guy: Oh…

Leila: My head really hurts…

Guy: Well it should since you had consumed so much alcohol last night…

Leila: I did?

Guy: some drunk man at the bar would’ve probably eaten you alive if I didn’t come in time…

Leila: I don’t remember what happened last night Ron…

Ron: How about I come and pick you up later for lunch and I’ll tell you the whole story all right?

Leila smiled: Are you trying to ask me out?

Ron: However you want to phrase it my friend…but if you feel uncomfortable with just the two of us…I could ask Tavia to come.

Leila: No, it’ll be fine…just you and me…

Ron: All right then…I’ll see you at noon.

Leila: Bye…and thanks…for not eating me alive…

Ron chuckled: No problem…Bye

Leila: Bye

With that she placed her phone back on the night table and got out of bed. She went into the bathroom to wash up and get ready for breakfast like she would usually do…but today when she went in she saw a note on the mirror…

~Note~

Hey, Leila last night you were really drunk when I took you home…hope you’re feeling much better now and if I don’t give you a call…can you give me a call so I know that you’re all right?

Ron.

~End~

She took the note off from the mirror and read it over and over again…he was probably the nicest and sweetest guy she had ever met or laid eyes on. Maybe the fact that he was too caring made her feel uneasy or the fact that he didn’t ask her any questions why she was drunk in the first place…whatever the reason was…she began to have this strange feeling that she had never felt before…It made her feel a little tense…made her heart beat a bit quicker…it made her smile just a little more than usual…a feeling that to her was still unknown.

After finishing her routine in the bathroom she went downstairs to face her parents…

Ha Yu: Are you feeling better now?

Leila: My head still hurts though…

Rebecca: What did that Bosco do to you this time?

Leila: Please don’t mention his name…

Ha Yu: Honey…I don’t want you to ever see him again if every time you do see him he causes you this much pain…

Leila nodded.

Rebecca: Luckily Ron was there to bring you home…such a gentlemen that Ron Ng

Ha Yu: Sek Sau must be very proud to have such a righteous son…back in my day…if a man saw a young lady at a bar by her lonesome self he’d be hitting on her…and the next thing you know…

Rebecca: Do you know how old you are? Talking like you’re still young…such a perverted old man…

Ha Yu: Hey, I was just telling our little princess here what could’ve happened and don’t call me perverted in front of her!

Leila: Will you two stop it already? I get it ok. I really do. Ron called me…we’re going to have lunch together…and I’ll thank him then for “saving me” Are you two happy?

Ha Yu: We’re happy if you’re happy.

Leila smiled: Well then…I’m hungry…can one of you please feed me?

Ha Yu and Rebecca laughed seeing their little girl’s facial expression…

Rebecca: Everything is in the kitchen honey, your dad and I, we need to get going now…we’ll see you tonight if you’re home early (She winked at Leila)

Leila: Ok…I’ll see you two later then…

Her parents left the house as she went into the kitchen to get her breakfast…as she was munching away the telephone rang.

Leila ran over to it and picked it up.

Leila: Hello?

Girl: Leila!

Leila: Tavia?

Tavia: I heard you and Ron got together last night…

Leila: What?

Tavia: Don’t pretend like you’re so innocent…my friend who was also at the bar last night told me all about it…so what happened after you left with Ron?

Leila: He drove me home…

Tavia: What?

Leila: Well…that’s what he did…

Tavia: And missed out on a golden opportunity?

Leila: Thank god he’s not perverted like you…

Tavia: Well… I would’ve thought that since he was a guy…he would’ve taken advantage of you…so I called to comfort you…but I guess that’s no longer necessary…and why were you so drunk anyways?

Leila: I don’t want to talk about it…

Tavia: Let me guess…It was Bosco wasn’t it?

Leila: Is it that obvious?

Tavia: Well…every time Bosco hurts you, you would go out and get drunk…then some nice person like ME…and in this case Ron would come by and help you out…

Leila: Am I really that predictable?

Tavia: Let’s just say…I know you like the back of my hand…so what did he do to you this year?

Leila: I found out he had another girlfriend…

Tavia: That two timing jerk! How could he?

Leila: Can we please change the topic?

Tavia: Sure…so what do you think of Ron?

Leila: He’s a nice guy…

Tavia: He’s just a “nice” guy?

Leila: Sweet, caring, good looking…

Tavia: So you have a GOOD impression of him don’t you?

Leila: And what if I do?

Tavia: Well then…let me play matchmaker and put you two people together…

Leila: And what if he does what Bosco did?

Tavia: Trust me…I know Ron and I know he won’t…he’s too good for that…

Leila: Really?

Tavia: I’ve known him for about 10 years now…and I figured out he’s the sweetest, most charming guy you’d ever meet.

Leila: Sounds to me like you like him…

Tavia: I do…but like he says…we’re only good friends…so if I can’t be with him…I hope that my good friend can…and in this case my good friend is you…

==========================

Hope you enjoyed it! I'll probably be posting the next chapter on Saturday night or something. I'm pretty tired right now...so I don't think Take 2 will be updated until Friday night.

Anyways, please leave me a comment and...thank you, for supporting my fanfics.

Randomness...OUT!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your update.
    It's sound like Leila starts to like Ron :D.
    Will come back Saturday to read the next chapter.

    ReplyDelete