Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Seven Days: Ch 6

Chapter 6

Whatever the answer to her question was…she didn’t care for she knew that he was the one for her. She felt it…it was her woman’s intuition that told her that he will love her as much as she will love him and because of that she made herself vulnerable to Ron. She would laugh at his silly mistakes or compliment his messy hair. Maybe he was too innocent to realize that fact that she was falling for him because until today he had yet to ask her out. He still felt as if he did it would seem as though he was taking advantage of the fact that she had just came out of a bad relationship. He wanted to woo her…but he felt that helping her recover from the pain that her ex-boyfriend caused her was more important. And by doing so he would get a much better understanding of who she is and what she likes.

~Dec. 29th~

It was around 7:30 in the morning as the two of them slowly woke up. No they didn’t have a one night fling or any of that…in fact after they went skating they drove all the way to Niagara falls where they watched the falls at night with all the brilliant colours in the freezing winter. Then since it was getting late…they had gotten into a hotel for the night but slept on separate beds like Ron had insisted upon. When they woke up it was just in time to see the sun rise from their falls view hotel.

Ron slowly opened his eyes to see that Leila was sitting on her bed and watching him. A smile perked up on his face as he slowly got up.

Leila: Good morning

Ron: Good morning…

Leila: We woke up just in time to see the sun rise

The two of them got out of bed and walked towards the window to admire the rising sun

Leila: It’s beautiful…

Ron: Not as beautiful as you

What came out of Ron’s mouth was unexpected according to Leila…maybe he was still sleepy or maybe it felt right to him to make that move now.

Leila: What did you say?

Ron slowly wrapped his arms around her waist as he repeated those words in a whisper into her ear.

She smiled feeling as though she was the luckiest woman alive.

Ron: What do you want to do today?

Leila: I haven’t decided yet but I think I should call my parents to let them know I’m okay first.

Ron: I think you should…and if they ask anything…tell them I’ll explain everything to them as soon as we get back.

Leila giggled: Don’t worry…my parents’ think you’re like the best guy ever

Ron: And what do you think?

Leila: Does it matter to you?

She walked away from him and towards the bathroom…

Ron: Of course it does…cause…

Leila: because?

Will he finally say the words that she wants to hear…three words that would touch her soul…and because it would be coming from his mouth…those words would be filled with sincerity and become extremely meaningful rather than meaningless.

Leila: because?

Ron: Do I really have to say?

Leila: Of course you don’t but then I just won’t tell you what I think of you

Ron scrunched his face up, which made Leila laugh.

Ron: Because I love you! There! I said it…

Leila: And I heard you loud and clear…and I think you’re a really nice guy

Ron walked over to her: Just nice?

Leila: A very nice guy…

Ron moved even closer to her: Anything else?

By now they were only inches away from each other…they were so close that they could feel each other’s heart beating faster and faster as their breathing too had sped up.

Leila slightly blushed realizing the tiny distance between them.

Leila: A guy that could take care of me for the rest of my life…

With that their gaze locked as they embraced themselves into a passionate and heartfelt kiss…to be exact it was their second…but this one felt as if it was going to last forever…and just maybe it would.

Once they broke free from their kiss Leila made a phone call to her parents.

Leila: Hello…

Ha Yu: Honey? Where are you? Why didn’t you come home last night? Are you okay?

Rebecca: Old man! Let her speak already! And give me the phone

Rebecca to Leila: Honey where are you?

Leila: I’m at a hotel

Rebecca: Hotel!?!

Ha Yu: what is our daughter doing at a hotel?

Rebecca talking to Ha Yu: How should I know

Rebecca: What happened honey?

Leila: Nothing…just yesterday Ron and I…

Rebecca: Ron! You’re with Ron? What did he do to you? You know you can tell your mother anything…

Leila giggled: Nothing happened mom…we were tired so we booked a hotel and he was a real gentleman insisting separate beds and everything

Rebecca: Well he should…or else…

Leila: Or else what?

Rebecca: I’ll force him to marry you…

Leila laughed: I don’t think you would need to force him…he’d probably agree to it right now…

Rebecca: So nothing happened?

Leila: Nothing at all…well I got to go…Ron’s waiting outside. Bye

With that she ended the call and went outside in the hall where Ron was standing there waiting patiently for her while some girls from the room across from them were checking him out.

Leila walked out to see that Ron was standing there smiling at the other guests as they were walking out of their rooms and those guests happened to all be young and pretty ladies.

Leila: They’re pretty aren’t they?

Ron turned to see who was talking to him and saw Leila standing there staring him down

Ron: But they could never be as pretty as you.

Leila: Really?

Ron: Of course…compared to them you’re like an angel…you’re beauty shines from within…such divine beauty, which they can never have

Even when he was sweet-talking her…his words felt sincere…maybe it was the fact that she was too in love with him. But then again whenever she feared that what happened between her and Bosco would happen to Ron and her…Ron’s sincerity makes up for everything.

Ron: What are you thinking about?

Leila: Something…

Ron: Do you know what I’m thinking about?

Leila: What’s for breakfast?

Ron laughed: Exactly!

The two of them walked and talked towards the elevator…

==============================

I hope you enjoyed it! And yes, it is coming to an end...just one more chapter to go (I think). Lately I haven't gotten a chance to update my current fanfics because I'm preparing for my piano exam which is taking place tomorrow. Going on the computer (typing) and playing piano requires two very different hand positions and so...I've been avoiding typing in general.

Wish me good luck? And leave me a comment on the fanfic!

I'm gonna go relax my arm muscles now...

Randomness...OUT!!!

2 comments:

  1. He, good luck with your P exam.

    Ronlei kiss again, they are so cute together. I miss them on a drama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your piano exam! Hope u have time to update again soon! Whichever fanfic it may be :p love reading all of them.

    ReplyDelete