Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Reason: Foreword

Since you asked for it...here it is!!! (sorry for the delay though)

=======

Foreword

There has never been a bad day, not a single one. I remember after the rain came the rainbow. I always wanted to find a treasure at the end of the rainbow, something that I could call my own. Growing up in a big family, it’s hard to find something that just belongs to you. My brother told me that I could have whatever he has but in the end that could never happen. So, I dream of finding my treasure at the end of the rainbow. The teachers use to tell me that there is no end to a rainbow, but that never discouraged me to finding my treasure. No, it made me feel like I just had more of a reason to find it.


Sometimes what you dreamt of as a kid isn’t always what you do when you’re older. For me, I forgot about searching for my treasure and instead became a useful person. Working at a hospital isn’t so bad. No, I’m not a doctor, well not really. One day I’ll become one and maybe I’ll help other kids find their treasure at the end of their rainbow.

Leila was an optimistic girl, she didn’t ask much from the world and she loved everyday. Her brothers have always protected her so she never felt left out but the fact is she wanted to try things for herself. She wanted to live like everyone else and most importantly love. What’s there to life without a bit of sadness and happiness? You have to see and feel it all to say you’ve lived. That’s exactly what Leila thought.

Leila’s point of view:

I have three older brothers: Kevin, Raymond and Bosco. They are the nicest guys you would ever meet. My oldest brother Kevin is a CEO for one of the largest company, I’m really proud of him. My second brother, Raymond isn’t too bad himself, he is actually a doctor, which is exactly what I will to be in a year. Last but not least is Bosco; this brother of mine is just great. He cooks for us everyday after he comes home from work. I forgot to mention he’s a lawyer and a very good one. He would never accept a case if he knows that the client isn’t a good person. I really respect him for that. My parents passed away when I was 17 and since then my brothers were the ones who took care of me. The other person who is also like family is Ron.

Ron has been through a lot in his life. He saw his parents die in front of him. He saw his girlfriend leave with another guy. He’s been through just too much that he no longer trusts anyone. He built a wall around his heart, a wall that cannot be destroyed by anyone. His life lacks hope but full of experience and mishaps. He works with my brother in the hospital. The two of them have been friends ever since preschool or that’s what I’ve been told. I remember Ron and how he would come over to our house almost every day after school. My parents use to love Ron. He was “perfect” in their eyes. I liked Ron too he was like a brother. I remember in high school I was really nerdy and everyone would laugh at me especially when I didn’t have a date for things like school dances and even my prom. Ron was always the jock type in school; all the girls in school liked him. After seeing how they would make fun of me, he would ask me out making all the other girls jealous.

==============================

Alright...that's it for now...I think I'll update once every other day or something...depending on how busy my schedule is. This summer has been quite hectic...and...I think I should post up something to explain myself for the lack of updates and the delay and all of that

Again, I'm sorry for the delay. Please leave me a comment or two...and I'll be back soon.

Randomness...OUT!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your repost
    I love Leila's character in here

    ReplyDelete