Saturday, August 13, 2011

Seven Days: Ch 5

Chapter 5

After her conversation with Tavia had ended it was nearing noon and so she hurriedly went upstairs to get dressed. Ten minutes later she came running down the stairs because she heard the doorbell ring. She opened the door and there standing outside in the cold was the man who saved her last night.

Ron: Don’t tell me you’re going to leave me standing out there in the freezing cold.

Leila: Right! Come on in.

Ron took off his toque and she immediately noticed how he had hat hair, which made her burst into laughter.

Ron: It’s not that bad is it?

Leila: I wouldn’t say it looks bad…but you should see it for yourself.

Ron walked over to a nearby mirror and looked at his reflection. His hair was in a bit of a mess due to the toque.

Ron: It’s ok…there’s no point in fixing it anyways since I’m going to put it back on when we go outside.

Leila: But you look pretty cute with your hair all messy.

Ron just laughed at her comment…

Ron: Umm…are we going to stand around here all day and talk about my hair or are we going to have lunch cause I don’t know about you but I’m definitely hungry.

Leila giggled: Let me go grab my jacket and we’ll go.

Ron: Sure.

Ron watched as she went to the closet and grabbed her stuff…she then put on her jacket…as she was doing so her hood got stuck on the inside and Ron walked over to give her a hand.

Leila: Thanks

Ron: No problem…and you should grab like your scarf as well cause it’s like –20 degrees with the wind-chill.

Leila: Ok…

Once she was done grabbing and putting all of her stuff on the two of them went out for lunch.

When they walked out the snow was beginning to fall…many tiny snowflakes were falling everywhere…and like a little kid Leila was very excited seeing all the pretty snowflakes everywhere. A smile perked up on her face as she opened her hands to catch the snowflakes as they fall. Ron was just standing around admiring how innocent she looked…but now the question that came to mind was…what would make an innocent girl like her get drunk?

Soon the two of them got onto Ron’s car and he drove off to a restaurant where he had already made reservations. They entered the restaurant and were guided to their seat by a waitress that was actually a friend of Ron’s.

The waitress smiled at him as she walked them to their seat.

Waitress: My name is Toby and I’ll be your waitress for today.

Ron: How was your Christmas Toby?

Toby: A bit lonely without you…where were you that night?

Ron: I had dinner with my parents and their friends and then I went to Tavia’s

Toby: So you ditched me for her eh?

Ron: For Tavia?

Toby: who else would I be talking about unless the lovely young lady sitting in front of you is your girlfriend?

Leila blushed: No, we’re just friends…

Toby: Ok good…cause I don’t want my Ronnie running off with another woman

Ron: Leila just ignore her…

Toby gasped: Ignore me? How could you?

Ron laughed: Stop with the acting Toby…I think you’re scaring her.

Toby giggled: She doesn’t look that frightened…but she does look hungry though…so what can I get the two of you?

Leila: A Caesar salad

Toby: And for you Ronnie?

Ron: I’ll just have one of your famous sandwiches

Toby: which one?

Ron: Any…as long as its edible.

Toby smiled and walked away leaving Ron and Leila sitting there, staring out the window at the fallen snow that covered the ground like a blanket.

Ron: I know it’s none of my business to ask but why were you so drunk last night?

Leila didn’t answer.

Ron: If you don’t want to answer that’s fine with me…

Leila: I guess you do have the right to know why I was drunk since you did save me…

Leila: So it started out great…I had dinner with my boyfriend and he gave me 730 red roses symbolizing how much me missed me for the past two years…but after that we went to the bar for a drink…I found out he was cheating on me…and you know the rest

Ron noticed that a tear rolled down her cheek as she was telling him what had happened…he didn’t want to see her cry…he felt that he was responsible for making her cry by asking her what had happened. He quickly took out a handkerchief from his pocket and handed it to her.

Leila: Thanks

Ron: Come on don’t cry over a jerk like him…there are millions of guys lining up to be you’re boyfriend

Leila: Really?

Ron: You know what…as a matter of fact I would be the first person in line

His words made her smile even though tears were still falling

Leila: You would?

Ron: Of course…you’re a great person, very pretty and you’re smile is just amazing…

Leila smiled: If you’re just saying this to cheer me up then it’s definitely working

Ron: I’m not lying…it’s the truth…I would ask you out right now…but then that would be like I’m taking advantage of you while you’re still hurt. And that’s not right.

She was amazed by his words…never before had she seen a guy that was like him. A guy that could have his picture stuck beside the word perfect in the oxford dictionary. Not only was he caring…he was also sincere and his words are always so heartfelt. He was a genuine guy, a one of a kind type of guy whose smile could melt any girl’s heart. Maybe it was the cold…maybe it was because what Bosco did to her really weakened her but she knew one thing for sure…she was falling head over heels for the guy who was sitting right across from her…like the first day they met…

After lunch the two of them headed to the mall.

~Mall~

As the two of them were walking around Ron suddenly remembered that he had forgot to ask her if she liked what he got her…actually he did ask but she just never responded.

Ron: So did you like what I got you?

Leila: I loved it…thank you!

Ron smiled: Glad that you liked it…I really didn’t know what to get…and I thought it was cute so ya…

Leila smiled: It is cute

They continued to walk around the mall until Leila caught sight of him wrapping his arms around another girl’s waist and he too saw her. He walked over to Leila.

Bosco: So how’s it going?

Leila: Much better since you’re no longer of any importance in my life

Girl: Who is she honey?

Bosco: Sharon let me introduce you to her…she’s Leila remember I told you about her last night…how I dumped her at the bar

Leila: You have to get things straight…I dumped you and not the other way around

Bosco: You were lucky that I even laid eyes on you! Who the hell would like someone as ugly as you?

Ron was standing not too far away from where Leila was and heard the entire thing…and realized that that guy was probably the one that had hurt Leila last night. He walked over and wrapped his arms around Leila’s waist.

Ron: Who are you talking to honey?

Leila: No one important

Bosco: So you’re the new idiot who’s her boyfriend now?

Ron: Me the idiot? I think you’ve mistaken pal…you were the moron who lost the opportunity to be with her.

Bosco: Ya right! Like I dated her for like 3 years and I got nothing out of it

Ron: Well if you love someone shouldn’t you respect them and understand that if they don’t feel comfortable giving everything to you then there has to be a reason

As Ron was speaking Leila was looking intently at him…he’d helped her out so much and the more she was spending time with him the more she liked him. Not only was Leila falling for him but Sharon was too. She was basically comparing the two…one was Bosco who was Romantic and all but he wasn’t sweet and his words weren’t sincere whereas this guy…he was like a dream come true.

Bosco turned to look at his girlfriend…

Bosco: Quit staring at him already

~Dec. 28th~

Leila was smiling in her sleep thinking about what Ron was saying…she woke up with a big smile already plastered on her face.

She quickly went to the bathroom and washed up…went back to her room and quickly got dressed for today she was going skating with Ron. Another day spent with Ron is just another day in heaven…watching him smile, hearing his sincere words and all of his little cute gestures. Was she falling too quickly for her own good was the question she had asked herself.

====================================

Hope you enjoyed it! I'm pretty tired...so I didn't get a chance to update my other fanfics like I said I would, I hope no one minds.

Please leave me a comment...and I'll try to update this fanfic on Tuesday night.

Randomness...OUT!!!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you,
    Ron helps Leila again, and she is falling for him :D.
    Just a few chapters to go, right?

    ReplyDelete