Sunday, August 7, 2011

Seven Days: Ch 3

Howdy,

Since I said I would update after my MCAT...here it is!

==========================

Ch 3

As the clock struck seven…Leila was dressed and ready to go…when the doorbell rang she rushed to the door to open it and see who it was. There stood in front of her was the person she had been waiting to see for just so long. He looked as attractive as before with that very cute smile plastered on his face.

She then hugged him with all of her might.

Leila: I missed you so much…

Bosco: I missed you too

Leila: So where are we going today?

Bosco: To dinner of course silly

Leila smiled: well then shouldn’t we get going now?

Bosco: Of course honey…

With that he smiled at her just like before…a smile that felt so sweet that just made him extra attractive.

The two of them went off to one of the finest restaurants in town and had dinner. They ordered a bottle of red wine to go along with their steak. And for dessert, Bosco ordered a Strawberry Cheesecake with the words “I love you” written on it just for Leila. Her face lighted up at the sight of the cake and brightened even more when she read the message that was on the cake. She then embraced Bosco to thank him for what he had done for her. Bosco then clapped his hands and a waiter pulled out a wagon of exactly 730 red roses.

Bosco: Each rose on this wagon symbolizes how I missed you each and every day for the past two years. I handpicked exactly 730 roses just for you. I want you to know that no matter what I do, or wherever I go…you’ll always be the one I love.

As he said his words to her tears of joy rolled down her cheeks just hearing him…just knowing that she still has a place in his heart. With his words made her forget all the pain that he had caused her…all the lies that he had told her and most importantly all the broken promises he had made.

Leila: I love you…

He then wrapped his arms around her and kissed her passionately…

They soon left the restaurant and went to the bar for a drink like they would usually do. As they got seated Bosco’s cell phone rang.

Bosco: Hey honey, I need to answer this call all right. I’ll be right back.

Leila smiled: Sure

Bosco went to the bathroom where there was less racket to answer his call.

Bosco: Hello

Girl: Where are you Bosco?

Bosco: I’m at the bar having a drink with Leila…

Girl: Why are you still with her? You promised to not see her again!

Bosco: I know babe, but…

Girl: Unless you still love her…

Bosco: Don’t be so childish Sharon, you’re the only one I love…you know how I like to play around…I thought you were fine with it

Sharon: But I want you to be mine tonight…

Bosco: All right babe, I’ll be there. (He gave her a goodbye kiss)

Sharon: Love you.

And that was the end of the call…but while Bosco was having his very flirtatious conversation with her Leila happened to pass by to use the bathroom and heard the whole thing…she decided to go back to her seat and see what he would say to her.

Bosco came back seeing Leila still drinking her Pĩna Colada.

Bosco: Sorry honey I really need to go…

Leila: Why?

Bosco: Umm…well you see…my mother is really ill and she needs me to come home now so…I hope you understand…

Leila couldn’t believe how this guy sitting right beside her could lie to her so easily…did he think she was still that naïve like she used to be? Leila had enough of his lies…it was time for her to take some action and show him that she isn’t that foolish soul that he could hurt over and over again.

Leila took her drink and poured it down his shirt.

Bosco: What was that all about?

Leila started to chuckle: Don’t pretend like you don’t know

Bosco: Don’t know what?

Leila: You’re mother isn’t sick…it’s just that you want to go back home to your little girlfriend Sharon or whatever her name is…

Bosco: You were eavesdropping on my conversation?

Leila: If you didn’t do anything wrong then you wouldn’t be so scared if I did eavesdrop.

Bosco: You little Bitch…I come to pick you up, take you out to dinner spend hundreds of dollars on those damn ugly roses and what you do is listen on my conversation?

Leila: If you didn’t really want to take me out on the first place you shouldn’t have.

Bosco: I was trying to be nice; I was thinking how since you’re so damn ugly what type of guy would even go out with you. I pitied you so I emailed you asking you out so you wouldn’t be so lonely.

Leila: Who said I was lonely?

Bosco chuckled: If you weren’t then you wouldn’t be so excited to see me

Leila: I had enough of your words…I don’t want to see your face ever again…do you hear me Bosco Wong?

Bosco: Loud and clear bitch…and you don’t have to make such a big fuss it’s not like I slept with you or anything.

Leila: Leave!

Bosco: All right already, so this is what happens to nice guys…

He left the bar and left Leila sitting there now in tears…she ordered a round of beer just for herself. She wanted to drink away her sorrow, drink away the pain…


********
Ron was out with his friends too…they sat there drinking and just joking around like a bunch of guys would.

Matt: Hey Ron you should really get yourself a girlfriend.

Ron: What are you talking about, like you have one

Matt: Come on man; don’t be so picky…you know Tavia is the perfect match for you

Ron: Tavia and I are really good friends…

Matt: Sometimes friends can become lovers you know…

Sammul: Like Nancy and me…we knew each other since forever and now we’re together…and you think best friends can’t be

Matt: Listen to him man he’s a pro

Ron: I don’t know…

Matt: Fine, if you don’t like Tavia then who do you like?

Ron: Haven’t thought about it

Sammul: How about that girl you kissed last night…she’s pretty hot you know…

Ron: Watch when I tell Nancy that

Sammul: Don’t you dare…she’ll eat me alive

The three of them started laughing…

Kenneth: Leave my cousin alone all right…Nancy may be a bit obnoxious but she understands…

Sammul: Ya right…if she understands then pigs can fly…

Matt: Ron, have another drink…

Ron: If I have another drink then who’s going to drive you guys home?

Matt: That’s such a dumb question…we’ll just bump into some random girl and have a one nightstand…

Once again the laughter came back…this time louder than ever…

Matt: Maybe we should try to pick ourselves one right now before they’re all taken…

Sammul: Hey look at that one over there…she looks like she’s in deep sorrow, perfect for you Ron. Go cheer her up with your manliness.

Sammul pushed him off of his seat and now Ron was standing up and looking over to the direction of the girl who was sitting there all alone by herself…drinking away. He then noticed some old man coming up to her and started to touch her in away that made her feel uncomfortable.

***************

Leila: Leave me alone!

Man: Come on babe…you don’t want to spend a night all by yourself do you?

Leila: I said leave me alone!

Someone then walked over and tapped the man on the shoulder.

Guy: Sir, I think the lady told you to leave her alone…

Man: And what does she have to do with you?

Guy: I’m her boyfriend so leave her alone.

Man: Chill dude…if she’s your girl then you should watch over her all right…

Leila looked up to see whom it was and she saw a familiar face…

Leila: Ron?

Ron: Leila? What are you doing here all alone?

She started to cry…her tears flowed like a thousand waterfalls…She then placed her head on his chest and cried her heart out…

~The 27th~

She woke up realizing that she was home on her bed and felt her head throbbing…


================================

I hope you enjoyed this chapter...and I'll be back with another update soon. I'll also be updating The Stalker or Take 2 sometime this coming week as well...or even A Truthful Lie...I don't know yet...kinda busy...preparing for yet another exam lol

Please remember to comment! And of course, as always, thank you for the constant support.

Randomness...OUT!!!

1 comment:

  1. Poor Leila. But lucky Ron is there for her, and he will make her happy again.
    Can't wait to read the next chapter.

    ReplyDelete