Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Seven Days: Foreword

Since I was asked to repost this fanfic...here it is. I planned on posting it up last week, but I had my wisdom teeth out (just 2) and I was literally in bed for a while...due to the pain/pain killers/lack of food I was ingesting...so ya.

================

“There are 60 seconds in a minute, 60 minutes in an hour, 24 hours in a day and 365 days in a year. I want to spend the last second of the last minute of the last hour of the last day of this year with you.”

(This quote brought to you by ME…Randomness =D)

~Christmas Eve~

She sat there in her chair staring at her computer screen wondering when he would email her telling her that he would come to pay her a visit this Christmas. It’s been two years since she saw him…two very devastating years. Last Christmas he promised to come…yet he never showed up and she caught him at a bar downtown with two girls around his arms. The promises he made to her were all lies…he never loved her but she sure loved him. Maybe it was time for a change…maybe she should go out there and find herself someone who she could giver her heart to and he would do the same in return.

She then received an email…but it wasn’t from him but rather her good friend Tavia.

~Email~

Hey Lei! Tomorrow is Christmas and you better have bought me something. Anyways we’re having a little gathering tomorrow at my place if you have nothing to do or nowhere to go you should come. It’ll be fun just a bunch of our old friends together. Well I’ll see you tomorrow then…with my present of course. =D

Tavia

~End of email~

Leila considered going to Tavia’s place for a get together as one of the options…and the other was to go to her parents’ house where they obviously would try to then make her go on a blind date with a son of one of their friends. Seeing how they do that every year to her…it might be time for some change.

But this is Leila…a very conservative person…she liked the old and boring things that she does everyday…and of course she found those blind dates hysterically funny. One year the guy she “went out with” was actually gay…seeing him meet up with his “boyfriend” was the most interesting and disturbing sight she had ever seen. Then there was the year before that where that guy was very self-absorbed talking about everything relating to himself. Leila found him especially entertaining…she never saw someone in her whole entire life that has that many things to say about themselves.


Christmas eve was always the best…especially when you’re doing that last minute shopping. The mall was filled with people hustling and bustling as they scrambled to try to get that last item on their list that they had obviously forgot since they had dubbed it as unimportant. As he too was scrambling he noticed something that definitely caught his attention. It was definitely not those attractive young sales clerks that seemed to have been admiring him from a far nor was it that Rolex watch that he wanted to add to his collection but it was the music that was playing. Ah the Christmas music filling up the air, putting the perfect atmosphere into the perfect holiday season. A smile appeared on his face as all of the young sales clerks continued to admire and gasp when they saw his dimples. Then from behind someone had put their hands over his eyes.

Girl: Guess who?

Ron smiled: With hands like these…it’s no other than my gorgeous cousin.

She smiled at him: Obviously…

Ron: When did you get into the mall…a couple of minutes ago you said you struggled to find a parking spot?

Girl: Well…I have my own ways…

Ron: I should never underestimate your abilities, right Linda?

Linda: Of course.

Ron: I don’t know what to get her…

Linda: Who?

Ron: Some girl my parents arranged me to meet tomorrow night…

Linda: But I thought you were going to your friend’s party…

Ron: I know but…don’t want to disappoint my parents though…

Linda: Then just drag her along

Ron: I guess that’s the only thing I can do…


===============================

I hope you enjoyed it...or are looking forward to it...it is a Ron and Leila fanfic...and I thoroughly enjoyed writing/reading it/rereading it lol... (I sound like an egocentric individual, don't I?) Anyways...the plan is...I'll be posting 2 chapters a week...since there's only seven, including the foreword...there will be 8 posts...4 weeks...

I guess that's it...I hope you enjoyed it...and...more updates will be coming...especially on the other blog. Please remember to comment...just because your comments always make my day!

Randomness...OUT!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi hope you're feeling better now?
    Thank you for reposting this fanfic!
    I wonder who is the one Leila is waiting for? Ronlei will meet at the party right :D.

    ReplyDelete