Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Debt of Love: Ch 21

Ch 21

~Father’s Place~

Jack: She’s coming Father

Father: Excellent

Strutting in was Leila…who looked very agitated

Father: Evening Leila

Leila: Evening

Father: How was your trip to Venice with your boyfriend Ron?

Leila: It was a nice trip…and when did you get the idea of him being my boyfriend?

Father: I have people everywhere Leila

Leila: Well…what you told me to do…I’m getting there

Father: Really? Or is it that you have hopelessly fallen for him and that now you’re on his side?

Leila looked startled: What do you mean?

Father: Leila, my little Leila…playing dumb are we? I’ve raised you…I’ve taught you everything…and to think you can lie to me…shame on you

Leila: What do you want?

Father: It’s not what I want…it’s what you want…and in this case…you would probably want to kill me to avenge your family’s crisis…am I right Leila?

Leila: If you already knew that then what do you want with me?

Father: We want to use you to get to Ron

Leila snickered: That’s very funny…cause Ron doesn’t even love me

Father: Is that so?

Leila Yes

Father: According to my people you two are very intimate and he cares a lot about you…and you two spent quite a few nights together…so quit lying to me…it’s almost like your boneless…and the only bone in your body is his…

Leila: You can choose to not believe me…but what I’m saying is the truth

Father snickered: The truth my ass!

He slapped her across the face

Leila: It’s a shame that you don’t even know when I lie and when I tell the truth…

Father: Shut up you bitch! You have no right to speak to me like that! I raised you…

Leila: And you also ruined my real family…THANK YOU!

Father: Boys…tie her up…and lock her in the other room…I don’t want to waste my spit and air talking to a bitch like her

Minions: Yes father

Leila struggled to free herself but it was useless…there were just too many of them for her to handle…she was trapped…

~Ron and Linda’s place~

Ron woke up and realized that the person sleeping beside him wasn’t Leila but in fact it was Linda. He smiled…but his smile soon faded when he thought of Leila and how she must have felt yesterday when she noticed the ring on Linda’s finger. He had to admit that when he noticed the sadness in her eyes his heart did ache…he didn’t mean to hurt her…but at that moment he didn’t dare go up to her and tell her. He didn’t dare tell her that he had just proposed to Linda and she should find someone else who would love her whole-heartedly because he was incapable of doing so. Though there was a part of him that does have feelings for her…his feelings for Linda had overcome those feelings for her.

Linda soon woke up to notice that Ron had his arms around her.

Ron: You’re up?

Linda: And you are too

Ron: Are you working today?

Linda: Yup…

Ron: Oh…

Linda: What’s wrong?

Ron: Nothing…

Linda: Don’t lie to me Ron…I can see right through you…

Ron: its just Leila…

Linda: She looked sad yesterday…

Ron: Ya…I didn’t mean to hurt her…

Linda: I know…I think you should go and see her today…

Ron: I think I should…

Linda: Well…I should be getting ready for breakfast and then work

Ron smiled and then kissed her passionately…

Linda: Don’t miss me too much while I’m gone

Ron: I’ll try…

~10:30 a.m.~

After Linda had left Ron called Leila but received no answer.

Ron talking to himself: Is she ignoring me? I just wanted to say sorry…I guess I won’t have the chance to do so. But I want to talk to her…I want to explain…I want her forgiveness…because I want her friendship…just because we can’t be lovers doesn’t mean we can’t be friends. Maybe Kenneth would know where she is…

Ron calling Kenneth

Kenneth: Hello?

Ron: Hey Kenneth?

Kenneth: Ya?

Ron: Do you happen to know where Leila is?

Kenneth: Why do you ask?

Ron: I called her…her home and cell but no answer

Kenneth: Umm… maybe she’s avoiding you…

Ron: I thought about that too…but I’m also worried

Kenneth: Worried?

Ron: I feel really uneasy and I just know that something happened to her…

Kenneth: Really?

Ron: Ya…can you call her and then call me back to let me know how she’s doing?

Kenneth: Sure…

Ron: Thanks man

Kenneth: After all she’s my sister…bye…

With that he ended the conversation with Ron and called his sister…when he too did not get a response he called Ron back to let him know.

Ron: Hello?

Kenneth: She didn’t respond to my calls either

Ron: Where did she go?

Kenneth: I don’t know…she never told me last night when I took her home that she was going anywhere today…

Ron: Ok…I’m going to go find her…we’ll keep in touch.

~11:00 a.m.~

Linda arrived at the hospital…she parked her car in the parking lot and was about to go in…until two people came from behind and knocked her unconscious. She was then taken into a white van and they drove her off…

================================

dum...dum...dum....The finale is approaching...please leave a comment and...I'll be back again tomorrow.

Randomness...OUT!!!

1 comment:

  1. Two more chapters to go right?
    Leila & Linda are being kidnapped. Does Ron have to choose who he will save then???

    ReplyDelete