Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Debt of Love: Ch 22

Ch 22

It’s been hours and there was still no news of Leila…Ron was becoming worried for he feared that she might have done something stupid. He called Linda to ask her if she had received any calls from Leila but when he called there was no response. He immediately called again…but there was still no response. None of this made any sense to him at the moment…

~Ring~

Ron looked to see that his home phone was ringing and immediately picked it up in hopes of Linda or even Leila.

Ron: hello?

Man: Hi…I think I have what you’re looking for?

Ron: What do you mean? I don’t understand…

Man: I have two lovely ladies in my hands at the moment…

Ron: What?

Man: You don’t believe me?

Ron: Who the fuck are you and what do you want?

Man: I don’t really like your tone of voice…hmmm…what should I do with them?

Ron: Let them go and I’ll do whatever you want me to…

Man: Maybe I should rape them first…and then send you the videotape of me raping them…how does that sound?

Ron: You son of a bitch! Let them go!

Man laughing in mockery: Oh…this really is getting entertaining…

Ron: Who the hell are you?

Man: I’m sorry for forgetting to introduce myself…silly me…my name is Jack…Jack Wu

Ron: What do you want?

Jack: It’s not what I want…it’s what Father wants…and what he wants now is you…

Ron: Let them go and I’ll go with you to Father

Jack: Oh no…you’re coming with me…but I’m not letting them go yet…

Ron: You bastard! Let them go!

Jack: Watch your mouth…the ladies are still in my hands…

Ron: Fine!

Jack: So I’ll meet you in 5 minutes one block away from the building you are standing in as of right now…Bye

With that Jack hung up and Ron was now in a hurry to run off to rescue his beloved ones but first he had to leave something behind for his dad to know to come and find him…

He attached a little device onto himself and left a note behind for his dad telling him to go find him using the tracker…

He then ran off to where Jack was impatiently waiting for him.

Jack: My, my, my we sure are an athlete

Ron: Stop with the crap…where are they?

Jack: Oh…what’s the hurry? My boys won’t rape them yet…don’t worry…

Ron: So are we going to Father or not? I don’t have all day…and I don’t think that Father would enjoy waiting for you to accompany me to him.

Jack: Are you trying to use Father to threaten me? Who do you think he’ll believe? A little agent like you? Or me…someone who he has raised for many years?

Ron snickered: According to my knowledge your Father treats those of great use to him nicely and those who are useless like shit…for some very odd reason I really think I’m of great importance to him…which is exactly why he had plotted all of this to get to me…and once he has me by his side…what the shit is the use for a dog like you?

Jack swung hard at Ron but luckily he ducked on time.

Ron: It’s a pity…you can’t even hit me

Jack: Shut up! Enough of your rambling…or else I’ll tell my boys to play around with the two of them…

Ron: Using women to defend yourself…its truly shameful don’t you think?

Jack signaled his boys to hold Ron down as he started to beat Ron.

Jack: Enough of your trash talks! Boys! Blindfold him and we’ll be heading off…

They pulled Ron into the car and drove off…once they arrived they immediately removed the blindfold.

Jack: Here we are

Ron: Where’s Father?

Jack: He’s waiting inside…don’t you worry…

The two of them walked inside of the abandoned warehouse accompanied by 10 other people who were walking behind them.

~Warehouse~

Jack: Father I brought him here

Damian smirked: Excellent job Jack…a well-deserved promotion it was…

Jack: Thank you father…

Damian: Ah…finally…I’m able to meet Mr. Ron Ng…

Ron: What do you want?

Damian: The question isn’t what I want Ron…the question is what you want…Fred…Bring out the girls…

Fred dragged out two bodies both were tied up with a cloth wrapped around their eyes and duct tape over their mouths.

Ron: What did you do to them?

Damian: Oh…I didn’t do anything…I just asked them nicely to come along and they did…

Ron: You’re such a great comedian…

Damian: Why thank you…(he turned to look at Fred) Splash some water on them to wake them up.

Fred: Yes Father…(he did as he was told)

Damian: Take off the cloth…

Fred went over and did as he was told…

Ron looked intently at Damian and then around the warehouse to see if there was any exit ways other than the one he had entered.

Damian: Trying to plan an escape I see…you’re exactly like your father…always thinking ahead…but never realizing someone had already expected what you were thinking about…

Ron: What do you want?

=================================

Ah...so it finally has come to this...the finale will be posted tomorrow...and then...that's it. So, I was wondering whether there was another fanfic that you wanted me to repost because the link is broken...if not, then...I guess it's just posting up the new fanfics...

Anywho, please comment...and I'll be back tomorrow with the ending. I hope you enjoyed it, thus far.

Randomness...OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment