Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Reason:Ch 3

Ch 3

That night Leila couldn’t really sleep. She was twisting and turning around and just couldn’t fall asleep. But once she started sleeping old memories came into her dreams.

~Flashback/dream~

*20 years ago *

Kevin took the ball away from Leila and she started crying.

Leila: I want my ball back. I want it back NOW!!!

Kevin: Too bad I got it now. Raymond, Bosco, Ron come play with me. I got the ball

Leila: Can I play with you guys then?

Kevin, Raymond and Bosco: NO!!!

Ron walked over and saw Leila crying.

Ron: Lee-lah, why are you cwying?

Leila: Kevin took my ball and he wouldn’t let me play. (She continued to cry)

Ron put his arms around her: Don’t cwy Lee-lah, I’ll play with you. I won’t leave you here. (He patted her on the back)

She still continued to cry.

Ron gave her a kiss.

Ron: My mommy always gives me a kiss when I cwy. Maybe it would make you feel betteh?

Leila stopped crying and looked up at him and smiled.

The crying Leila cried no more because Ron was there to cheer her up.

~End of flashback but the dreamed continued~

Leila was standing around waiting for Ron to drive her to work because all of her brothers weren’t there. She looked at her watch and it was already 8:30.

Leila: He should be here by now.

She then sees Ron driving by with someone in the car. He totally ignored her and drove off. She called out his name but he didn’t seem to hear her. She called his cell but he didn’t answer. She started running after his car but the faster she ran the further it was. She didn’t know what to do. She continued screaming his name.

Leila: Ron!

~End of dream~

She suddenly woke up and all three of her brothers rushed in.

Kevin: Leila, you all right?

Leila: I’m fine…(her breathing was quite heavy)

Raymond: You look really pale. Maybe you should go for a check up.

Bosco: Is it just me or were you screaming out Ron’s name? (Scratching his head)

Raymond: I think I heard it too.

Leila: I think you two are the ones who need the check up. Go back to bed.

Kevin: Are you sure you’re okay?

Leila: I’m fine Kev. You don’t have to watch over me like when I was little.

Kevin: Hey, I’m your big brother, that’s my job. (He smiled at her)

Leila: Well, I’m fine.

The three of them went out her room and turned off the lights. It was only four in the morning and she couldn’t go back to sleep. She wanted to know what that dream was all about? Was she afraid that if Ron really did a girlfriend he would leave her?

Leila talking to herself: What’s happening to me? Am I jealous? But that can’t be. I always looked at Ron as one of my brothers. How can I even think about having feelings for him? But what if I do like him? Does he like me? Or does he like that girl…Linda something, whatever her name is. Maybe I should just go back to sleep.

She lied down and struggled to close her eyes. Eventually she fell asleep and this time she didn’t have any dreams that would interrupt her sleep.

She woke up the next morning looking very tired.

Bosco: Hey, I made breakfast. It’s on the table and now I got to go. My client is going to court today. You better eat up or else. (Making a fist).

Leila: Don’t worry. Where’s Ray?

Bosco: I think he left a while ago. Why? Do you need a ride?

Leila: No it’s okay. Ron said he’d pick me up.

Bosco: I know I shouldn’t question you about your own personal life and all but if you like Ron, just tell him. You’ve known him for so long. We all know him and we wouldn’t mind if you two were to go out.

Leila: I don’t like him.

Bosco smiled: You’re my little sister and as your brother I can tell. (He winked at her.)

Leila: How about you? I know you like Myolie.

Bosco: It’s true I do. I even asked her out. Actually we have a date tonight. So you can’t say anything about that can you?

Leila: I guess not.

Bosco: Well I got to go. I’ll see you tonight…maybe.

Leila: Bye. Hey, Myolie likes white roses.

Bosco: Gotcha. Thanks.

Leila went downstairs and waited for Ron to come and pick her up. She spotted Ron’s car from far away and saw someone in the car with him just like in her dream. Was he really going to just drive off without her because he has someone now?

Leila mumbling to herself: He won’t leave me. He’s Ron not Raymond my good for nothing brother. He’s probably picking up Michelle and forgetting all about his little sister.

Ron’s car went right past her.

Leila’s thoughts: Oh no, It’s just like the dream. He has forgotten about me.

~In Ron’s car~

Linda: You’re picking someone else up too right?

Ron: Ya, how do you know?

Linda: I think you kind of passed her.

Ron looked back and saw Leila.

Ron: Thanks; I bet she’s going to yell at me now.

Linda: Is she your girlfriend?

==================================

Yay!!! Please catch the next update, which will be posted on Saturday! In the meantime, leave me a comment/ comments!!!

Randomness...OUT!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ron and Leila have known each other for so long, and nothing happen until now, I can tell Leila is a little jealous :)

    ReplyDelete