Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Reason: Ch 16

Ch 16

~Lunch~

Ron was sitting there enjoying his sandwich when he felt a hand on his shoulder; he turned around and saw Leila.

Ron: Hungry?

Leila: I’m starving.

Ron: Want a bite?

Leila: If you don’t mind.

Ron brought the sandwich to her mouth, where she then took a bite.

Leila: It’s good.

Ron: It has my spit in it, doesn’t that make it extra special and delicious.

Leila started laughing: You wish!

Ron smiled: Are you going to stand there or sit down?

Leila walked around the couch and sat down beside Ron.

Leila: What are you doing after work?

Ron: I have dinner plans with Linda and…o shit!

Leila: What’s wrong?

Ron: I kind have told Tavia I’ll be joining her this evening at a concert when I already made plans with Linda.

Leila: good job Ron!

Ron: Can’t you help me?

Leila: I helped you out with all of your love troubles…

Ron: So is that a yes?

Leila gave him a sly smile: It means that this time you have to solve your own.

Ron: Come on. (He put his arm around her shoulder)

Leila: Your little moves don’t work on me. (She took his arm off her shoulder)

Ron: Leila…(he made that puppy face that could melt anyone’s heart)

Leila looked at him, she knew that she couldn’t possibly say no to that but she had to. She helped him out of almost every situation and it was time for him to deal with his own troubles even though she really liked helping him. Pretending to be his girlfriend was always fun to do cause not only was he extra sweet but he was also very romantic with the long walks on the beach, watching the sunset and sometimes they would just sit and talk until the sun rises.

Leila: Sorry, I can’t help you. (She walked away)

Ron: Ok…I guess I no longer have any importance in your heart…

Hearing those words really got to her, because she knew that Ron along with her brothers were the most important people in her life. Sometimes, just sometimes she would think that she liked him because she would be touched by all the things he does.

Leila walked back over to him and gave him a peck on the cheek.

Leila: Don’t feel bad, I remember when I was little, whenever I was sad a little boy would kiss me on my cheek and make all my troubles go away.

Hearing that Ron smiled. It was true her kiss did make him feel better, but he still had to find a way to solve his problem. He then saw Raymond walking over and boy was he happy.

Ron walked over to Raymond, placed his arm over his shoulder.

Ron: Buddy!

Raymond: I don’t like it when you’re so close.

Ron: We’re good pals right?

Raymond: I hate it when you ask that question. What do you want?

Ron: Well…I’m in a bit of trouble.

Raymond: What did you do now? And why isn’t Leila helping you?

Ron: She said I have to deal with them myself so I decided to seek for your help.

Raymond: This is why it sucks being your friend. You’re too nice so you always get into this kind of mess.

Ron: Well unlike you, your mess usually involves…

Raymond: You don’t have to continue, I’ll help you.

Ron: Yes!!!

Raymond: what do you want me to do?

Ron: Well tonight I made dinner plans with Linda…

Raymond: Nice, you’re going to her place?

Ron: Ya…

Raymond: wow, you two are quick

Ron: It’s not what you’re thinking about, anyways, I also made plans with Tavia.

Raymond: Two girls one night…you’ve out done yourself.

Ron: Shut up and listen.

Raymond: chill man

Ron: Well I was wondering if you could go with Tavia for me?

Raymond: All right, just like before.

Ron: Ya.

Raymond: she’s not going to be happy about this.

Ron: Well, I have to have dinner with Linda…

Raymond: Cause you like her

Ron: Cause I made plans with her first.

Raymond: Whatever.

Ron: So, you’re gonna go for me with Tavia?

Raymond: Sure. But I’m only doing this cause we’re good pals.

Ron: Thanks man.

Raymond: No problem.

~That evening~

Ron and Linda took off, went to the store got all the food needed and went to Linda’s house.

Linda searched through her pockets and bag for her keys.

Linda: O shoot!

Ron: What is it?

Linda: I forgot my keys.

Ron: Where?

Linda: At home (looking at the ground)

Ron started laughing: Luckily you’re not a surgeon

Linda: Why is that?

Ron: You could leave something in your patient. (He continued laughing)

Linda: It’s not funny

~Over at the Concert Hall~

Tavia stood there looking glamorous in her black evening gown. She was expecting to see the man of her dreams until she saw…him.

Raymond handing her a rose: I wanted to let this rose see what true beauty is.

Tavia: You and your lame pick up lines.

Raymond: Aw man. It doesn’t work again.

Tavia: Why is it that whenever I ask Ron out, you’re here?

Raymond: Honey, we were meant to be. (He started laughing)

====================================
I hope you enjoyed it!!!

Tomorrow will be the first of December...this also means that there is a possibility of a Christmas special this year, like previous years. I was just wondering if you'd like that?

Tell me in a comment? Thanks!

Randomness...OUT!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ron and double date. I'm glad that Leila doesn't want to help hem hahaha.
    I feel a little sad for Tavia.

    About Christmas special if it's a RonLei then I will support ;)

    ReplyDelete