Monday, November 21, 2011

The Reason: Ch 14

Hey,

Sorry for the delay...I've been a bit busy with midterms and stuff. Enjoy!

==============================

While the two guys were having their little conversation Leila went to her room and got changed. Leila came out and heard Bosco laughing.

Leila: What’s so funny?

Ron: He’s laughing at you.

Leila: What did I do?

Ron started laughing: He says that you’re changing because you don’t want to burst a button. (He continued to laugh)

Leila: Is that true Bosco? (She marched into the kitchen)

Bosco: Who would you listen to, your own brother or (he whispers in her ear) your secret crush?

Leila formed a fist and punched him on the arm.

Bosco: What was that for?

Leila: That’s for being like those nosy ladies in the fish market.

Bosco: So it’s true?

Leila punched him again: No!

Bosco: Fine!

Leila went out of the kitchen and saw Ron sitting there staring blankly at the ceiling. She walked over and sat next to him.

Leila: What are you thinking about?

Ron: You.

Leila: Why me?

Ron: I was thinking about how ugly you would look when you’re old. (He bursts into laughter)

Leila: hmph…

Ron: I was joking. I was thinking about stuff.

Leila: What stuff?

Ron: like what you said when you were little.

Leila: What did I say?

Ron: The treasure at the end of the rainbow. I remember you use to make me run with you to find it.

A smile appeared on Leila’s face.

Leila: You still remember?

Ron: You made me run 2 whole kilometers. What do you think?

She started laughing seeing his facial reaction. As she was laughing Kevin came home.

Leila: Kevin, you’re home!

Kevin: I told you I’d be home whenever Bosco cooks.

Bosco came out of the kitchen.

Bosco: Bro, you’re home.

Kevin: If you cook everyday I’ll be home everyday.

Bosco started laughing and went back into the kitchen.

Kevin: Hey Ron, is Leila bothering you again?

Ron: I’m use to it.

Kevin started laughing seeing how his sister was glaring at him.

Kevin: Ok, well I have to go and get changed. Leila stop bothering Ron. (He continued to laugh)

Leila: why must my brothers always pick on me?

Ron: After all you ARE the youngest.

Leila: that would mean that they should take care of my like I’m the biggest diamond in the world.

Bosco overheard her.

Bosco yelling from the kitchen: You are! But you’re still unpolished.

Leila: See what I mean.

Ron: At least you got brothers.

Leila: Sorry.

Ron: That’s okay.

Bosco came out of the kitchen and was towering over Ron and Leila.

Bosco: Where’s Raymond?

Leila: I don’t know. Ron drove me home.

Bosco: He’s probably off somewhere getting someone’s digits.

Ron: Speaking of the devil.

Raymond opened the door and walked in.

Raymond: Hey! Everyone’s home! Cool! Let’s Eat!

Bosco: All right. Since everyone is here, we can finally eat. I’ll go get the food.

Ron: I’ll help.

Bosco: Thanks.

Ron: No problem man.

The two of them walked into the kitchen and brought out in total 9 main dishes and a soup.

Kevin came out of his room to the smell of exquisite food.

Kevin: I think you’ve finally outdone yourself bro.

Bosco: Thanks.

Raymond: I swear who ever will marry you will be the luckiest woman on earth.

Leila: Bosco is the nicest guy ever and plus he can cook so well who wouldn’t like him.

Ron: I swear if I weren’t straight Bosco would be my first target.

Everyone started laughing.

Bosco: Stop with the flattering. It’s not like I’m charging you for this dinner.

Ron: Dude, you deserve every single one of those compliments. You’re such a modest guy.

Bosco: well, you’re not too bad yourself.

Ron: Really?

Bosco: I think so and Leila does too right Leila? (He nudged her while she was struggling to chew that Chinese broccoli.

Leila: ya.

Ron started laughing.

Kevin: Finally a dinner with everyone. It’s been like a month now.

Leila: So what HAVE you been busy doing?

Kevin: Lots of stuff in many different places.

Bosco: At least you get to travel.

Raymond: and check out those very attractive flight attendants.

Ron: he’s not like you.

Kevin: Well, I did meet this very nice flight attendant.

Raymond: We’re brothers what do expect?

Kevin: She even gave me her number but I didn’t have time to call her.

Leila: well you should call her and talk to her.

Kevin: She probably forgot.

Raymond: How can anyone forget such a good-looking guy? I swear good-looks runs in the family.

============================

I hope you enjoyed this chapter...it is quite amusing, or so I recall. Please leave a comment and the next one will be posted soon. Also, for the 'new' fanfics...they will be up shortly...I just have a lot of things to do at the moment because it is almost the end of term...but I'll try to update frequently.

Randomness...OUT!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's great to see them happy together as a familie :)

    ps good luck with everything ....

    ReplyDelete