Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Reason: Ch 9

Ch9

*Seem to me like you didn’t like my last chapter. =(
That’s okay cause it was beginning to build up to some more stuff that I got planned.
Into the story we go*


~Lunch Time~

Ron: Hey Ray!

Raymond: Where’s your interim?

Ron: She went to get something. Where’s Leila?

Raymond: I don’t know.

Ron: Didn’t I tell you to tell her to meet us here for lunch?

Raymond: Sorry! I kind of forgot.

Ron: What?

Raymond: Calm down. She’ll be here and why are you so eager to see her anyways? Is there something I should know?

Ron: No! Of course not! I just didn’t want her to feel left out.

Raymond: Such a nice guy. My sister would be lucky if you actually did like her.

Ron: Don’t say that. Leila’s great.

As Leila was walking towards the two she overheard Ron telling Raymond how “great” she was. She felt as if she was floating on the clouds after hearing him say that.

Leila: Hey! (Whacks Raymond on the head)

Raymond: What was that for?

Leila: That was for not telling me it was lunchtime. And this (whacks him on the head again) is for saying stuff behind my back.

Raymond: See Ron, she would be lucky if a guy like you would like someone like her. So violent!

Leila: This is what happens when you have 3 brothers who are either too busy to be with you or rather goes out and do nothing than to take you along. (Shoots Raymond a glare)

Ron started laughing: At least you HAVE siblings. Look at me I got no one.

Raymond: You still got me your old pal. (Smiles)

Ron: I guess.

~Flashback~

His mom was rushed to the hospital because her water broke. She was going to have her second child. But when she got to the hospital, all the doctors were just too busy to even look at her condition. Because of that they lost both her and the baby.

Ron: Can’t anyone see? My mom is in pain.

No one even paid any attention to him.

Ron: Mom, you have to hang on. There will be a doctor here that can help you.

Ron’s dad: Just hang on honey. Everything will be fine.

Here breathing began to weaken. She started to lose her lively colours. Finally a doctor came out to look at her. But it was too late.

Ron: Why? Why must you have to leave me? I want you here. I have so much to say to you mom. I love you. I swear, I will never let anyone suffer like this ever again.

Soon after Ron’s mother died, his father suffered from depression and went with her. Seeing both of them leave was the saddest thing that ever happened.

~End of flashback~

Raymond: Still thinking about them?

Ron: Of course! In one year I lost the two most important people in my life.

Leila: Now you got us.

Raymond: We could never replace them.

Leila: But at least I could put a smile on your face.

She walked over to Ron and sat down beside him. She then embraced him, which seem to have made all of those bad memories disappear.

Leila: When I was sad or mad you were there for me. So now it’s my turn.

Ron looked at her and smiles: But I remember when you were sad or mad I would kiss you to make you smile. (Pointing to his cheek)

Leila leaned over and pecked him on the cheek.

Leila: Is that better?

Ron: Much better.

Raymond started laughing: If I didn’t know better I swear I would think you two are a couple.

Ron then put his arms around Leila and got closer to her.

Ron: Don’t we make a cute couple?

Raymond continued to laugh: If you said cute as in naïve and gullible then yes.

Ron soon let go of Leila and got back to his normal position.

Leila: Hey Ron, interested in dinner tonight.

Raymond: You’re asking him out? (He opened his mouth and gasped)

Leila: Yup! I want him to meet the family (looking at Raymond)

Ron: Sure.

Leila: Bosco is cooking tonight so bring an empty stomach.

Raymond: He is?

Leila: You’re a horrible brother.

Raymond: But I am a very good doctor and very good looking. (He started to laugh)

Ron: How big can his head get?

Linda walked over and saw the three of them talking and laughing.

Linda: You don’t mind if I sat here, would you?

Raymond: I don’t mind. But you should ask the two lovebirds over there (pointing to Ron and Leila)

Linda: O, I’m sorry for interrupting.

Ron: Don’t you ever listen to your mentors and teachers?

Linda: I’m sorry.

Ron: I told you like a million times.

Linda: I’m really sorry for bothering you. (She turned around and started to walk away)

Raymond: Look what you did?

Ron: Linda, don’t go! I was joking and next time don’t listen to Raymond. You should only believe half of what he says. Come and sit.

Linda: Hopefully I’m not interrupting you two.

Leila: We’re just good friends. You could take him if you want.

Ron: Hey, I’m not a toy you can’t just throw me around like that.

Leila: Of course I can. (Pushes Ron towards Raymond)

Raymond: I don’t want him. (Stands up, pushes Ron towards Linda and walked away laughing)

Ron eventually stopped moving around and found himself resting his head on Linda’s lap. He looked up and saw Linda slightly blushing.

Ron: Sorry! Those two could be really childish sometimes.

Linda looking down at him: It’s okay.

Ron: Maybe I should get up now.
=======================================

I hope you enjoyed it...a bit unrealistic about him landing on her lap...but...whatever...lol

Please comment!

Randomness...OUT!!!

2 comments:

  1. RL4EVER:
    ron and leila are so cute together :D and its sad how rons mother died D: repost soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just that the last chapter not as funny and cute as the other, hope you don't mind.
    This one is funny, Leila is so violent, cute. And I think Ron really cares about Leila, Linda kind of likes Ron he.
    update soon :D

    ReplyDelete