Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Reason: Ch 8

Tadaa!

========================

Bosco: Such nice pictures, I think I should show it to everyone.

Leila: No! Don’t do that.

Bosco: Why not? You and Ron are such a cute couple.

Leila: There’s nothing between us.

Bosco: Don’t lie to your brother know little Leila, if there’s nothing between you two then why were you kissing…IN PUBLIC?

Leila: Well, it was either paying a couple of thousand dollars or kissing Ron?

Bosco: I wouldn’t kiss Ron.

Leila: Arghhhh…. Say whatever you want but don’t tell Raymond, if he knows then half of this world would know and he would never let me rest.

Bosco started laughing: All right I’ll leave you alone. But if one day you two do start dating I’ll sell you these pictures as a memory token. (He continued to laugh)


NEXT DAY at the HOSPITAL

Ron and Raymond were sitting in the cafeteria having their coffee.

Ron: How was you date last night?

Raymond: What date?

Ron: With Michelle?

Raymond: Dude, that wasn’t a date. She’s already taken and you know I’m not that type of guy.

Ron: Then where did you go?

Raymond: I went around, here and there.

Ron: You ditched your own sister to go out and do nothing?

Raymond: pretty much. But I know that if there’s no one home, you’ll always be there for her. So no worries for me.

Ron chuckled: So now you’re taking advantage of me?

Raymond: Don’t put it like that, you should say that you help me and I’ll help you. Maybe I’ll even get you a girlfriend.

Ron: Just mind your own business.

Raymond: Here is a lovely candidate walking towards you now.

Ron turned around and to his surprise it was Linda.

Linda: Hi there.

Raymond: Morning! (He nudged Ron.)

Ron: O, hi.

Linda: Are you always here this early?

Raymond: He’s not here this early he practically lives here. (He started laughing)

Ron: Don’t listen to him. I’m usually here a few minutes early to grab a coffee before all the excitement. (He winked)

Linda smiled.

Raymond: I’ll leave you two alone.

Linda slightly blushed.

Ron: All right. I’ll see you later. Lunch? And tell Leila too.

Raymond: Ya, sure.

Ron looked at his watch and to his surprise it was nine.

Ron: We better get going.

Linda: Ok.

Ron and Linda walked out of the cafeteria and walked to the ER.

Ron: O, about the housing thing I mentioned to you yesterday.

Linda: yeah.

Ron: Well I spoke to the head of the hospital and he said he’d consider it.

Linda: Really?

Ron: Ya.

Linda: Thanks.

Ron: No problem.

They reach the ER and to Ron’s surprise it was actually not that busy. Just a few people here and there with either a cold or a high fever nothing too shocking or severe. A light morning is always good cause it also means that not many people are ill which meant that everyone is doing a good job.

Ron was very happy to see that there weren’t a lot of people there. It wasn’t because he was lazy but more because it meant that a lot more people were healthy.

Ron: If everyday were like this the world would be a better place.

Linda: I guess so.

Ron: Well, we still got to get to work. Can’t leave these people waiting.

Tavia: Good morning Ron.

Ron: Morning. How did you get home yesterday?

Tavia: I drove.

Ron: O you should have told me to pick you up and drive you home. Car-pooling is the way to go. (He smiled)

Tavia smiled back: Maybe next time.

As Ron and Linda walked away Tavia stood there smiling.

Claire: Oooooooooo…He spoke to you today?

Tavia: He always does.

Claire: Not like that though.

Tavia: Yes he does, and besides we’re good friends.

Claire: But you don’t just want to be his friend though.

Tavia: Shut up!

Claire: Well you better make your move quick cause by the looks of it; you might have a challenger (pointing to Linda)

Tavia: She’s just an interim.

Claire: And she’s young and pretty.

Tavia: Leila is too.

Claire: But Leila and Ron I don’t think that’s even possible.

Myolie walked by and heard their conversation and started laughing.

Myolie thinking to herself: There’s nothing that’s impossible.

==================================

I hope you enjoyed it! Please leave me a comment!

Randomness...OUT!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!
    Well only Myolie thinks Ron & Leia will end up together he`. I wonder what's going to happen next

    ReplyDelete