Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Reason: Ch 7

Hey, sorry for the delay, but do enjoy!!!

==================

Ron: O, we’re sorry. Didn’t mean to cause so much noise.

Waiter: That’s okay sir. Not a problem.

Leila: We’re both really sorry.

The waiter walked away and whispered into the manager’s ear. The manager then went to the center of the restaurant where there was a mini dance floor and spoke into the microphone.

Manager: Can I please get everyone’s attention please? (There was a moment of silence) So for those who ordered the Lover’s Special, included in that special is a little activity. Everyone who ordered must participate or else they will have to pay for everyone who is here tonight.

Ron: see, we shouldn’t have ordered it.

Leila: It might be fun.

Ron: We’ll wait and see.

Manager: The prize for this little contest is basically a trip for two to Japan.

Leila: Oooo…Japan.

Manager: so what you got to do is simple, the couples that ordered the special will have to come down to the dance floor (everyone who ordered came down). The task is quite simple; the couple that shares the longest kiss will win the prize.

Leila: Look what you did.

Ron: What did I do?

Leila: you got us into this.

Ron: umm… actually it was you.

Leila: You could’ve stopped me.

Ron: We can’t chicken out cause I’m not planning on spending a couple of thousand dollars.

Leila: Fine, I guess we’ll just do what we’re told.

Manager: Ok, ready?

Ron: Just close your eyes and imagine I’m your prince charming, the one who you want to spend all your life with and we’ll get over this okay?

Leila nodded.

Manager: GO!

Ron wrapped his arms around her, as she closed her eyes and tried to imagine her prince charming the image of Ron appeared. She then felt his lips touching hers as the two of them kissed. They felt that they didn’t want to stop or let go. It just felt so right to them. They no longer cared that they were just great friends but now everyone around them could see the sparks that were flying. One by one the other couples failed to kiss for a long period of time. Eventually the only “couple” left was Ron and Leila. They didn’t realize how long they’ve been kissing for, nor did they care. Time seemed to have stopped for just the two of them.

Sitting in the other end of the restaurant was Bosco and Myolie.

Myolie: Isn’t that Ron and Leila?

Bosco: Where?

Myolie: The two in the middle of the dance floor who are still kissing.

Bosco: I don’t think so. It can’t be Ron and Leila, they’re just friends.

Myolie: What if I’m right?

Bosco: You’re probably not.

Myolie: Just in case, I’ll take a picture and if it is them, I could use it to blackmail Ron to changing shifts with me.

Bosco was shaking his head.

Back on the dance floor the manager finally stopped them by announcing that they’ve won. Yet when he announced that they’ve won, their kiss was still lingering on until finally they decided to part.

Manager: Congratulations! You two have won the trip to Japan.

Leila was so happy that she gave Ron a hug and a kiss. Ron then picked her up and twirled her around.

Myolie: I was right. It’s Ron and Leila.

Bosco: It is!

Myolie: Told you!

Bosco: Well I should take a few pictures to blackmail Leila.

Myolie: I’ll take some more too.

~Ron and Leila~

Ron: We won!

Leila: It wasn’t so bad.

Ron: Yeah. And I didn’t feel a thing.

Leila: Neither did I.

Ron: It’s getting late. We should be going now cause tomorrow we got to work right?

Leila: O ya. I almost forgot. Let’s go then.

Ron and Leila walked out of the restaurant and started walking towards Ron’s car.

Leila: Remember the first time you kissed me?

Ron: Ya, I was like seven or something and you were crying.

Leila: You still remember?

Ron: Why not?

Leila: I thought you would’ve forgotten something like that by now.

Ron: of course not.

Leila blushed slightly hearing that Ron actually remembered that moment when he first kissed her. In her eyes, from that moment on Ron became her hero, her knight in shining armor that could protect her and save her from anything and everything.

Ron opened the door for her.

Leila: Thanks.

Ron: No problem.

He then drove her home. When they got there Ron parked the car in front of Leila’s place.

Leila: Bye, I’ll see you tomorrow.

Ron: Wait.

Leila: What?

Ron leaned over and gently kissed her on the cheek.

Leila looked very startled

Ron: Good night.

As Leila got out of his car she felt a rush of blood to her face. She could tell by that feeling that she was blushing.

As Ron drove off he thought to himself:

Why did I do that? What was I thinking? What if she feels awkward now cause of that? I don’t want to ruin our friendship. What’s gotten over me? I know I shouldn’t have done it but now that I have, I might as well deal with it.

~Leila’s home~

About an hour later Bosco came home.

Bosco: So where did you go tonight Leila?

Leila: I just had dinner with Ron.

Bosco: Did you two do anything?

Leila: No, we just had dinner.

Bosco: Are you sure?

Leila: Ya, I’m pretty sure.

Bosco: Then what’s this? (Shows Leila the pictures on his phone)

Leila: Where did you get those?

==========================

I think this definitely made up for the finale of A Truthful Lie, no? lol

Please comment...and I'll update soon. This one was a bit delayed cause I had 2 midterms...so...I hope it wasn't too long of a wait.

Randomness...OUT!!!

PS.

Thanks Nina for the support and comments!

2 comments:

  1. RL4EVER:
    omg aww that was so cute :D and def made up for the ending of a truthful lie! repost/update soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, you're welcome, and thank you for your update, I really enjoy when I read this (and also the new fanfic). They really kiss and that long too, sooo sweet :D

    ReplyDelete