Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Christmas Gift: Foreword

According to Karl Marx, there will always be many classes, always a division between the rich and the poor and there’s nothing we can do. With a free market, however, things have changed, no longer do we just have the rich and the poor but also the middle class. But in the mindset of the many individuals living in today’s society, the rich and the poor can’t seem to get along. There is not a chance where the poor can become the rich...but there is a chance that the rich can become the poor. The rich will always try to use their power, their money to control the lives of the poor who work for them...and the poor will always try to rebel under those certain circumstances.

This will definitely be a typical love story...one that can put a smile on your face over the break...and let you see the world from an interesting point of view.

They say love is blind...love can’t differentiate between the rich and the poor; it is an absolutely uncontrollable feeling that seems to have total control on an individual. But when reality hits...can love really be so powerful as to keep two individuals from two very different worlds together? Can their love really be above the views of society and last? Can a man really give up his pride, his dignity to be with the woman he loves? Can a woman really give up her luxurious life to be with a man who has almost nothing?

As with all my fanfics, the male lead will be Ron Ng. You may say that he’s neither a good actor, nor a very good singer or dancer...but I like having him as the lead in my fanfic...not because I secretly find him very attractive, but rather because I can imagine him in such a role. As for the female lead...I’d like to end off 2008 with a pairing that I’ve been hoping for in all TVB series for the past couple of years...and if you guessed that the female lead is Linda Chung...then you’re not only a fan of mine...but you definitely read my mind.

Ron Ng and Linda Chung...I really hope that they do have a series together next year and get paired up...then it’ll be like a wish come true.

In this fanfic, Ron will come from an average family, where his father is a cab driver, his mom works as a cleaning staff at a corporation. Even though his family is not well off, Ron was sent overseas on a scholarship to continue his studies in fashion design.

This fanfic will only have about seven chapters...and will definitely finish on New Year’s Eve. This means that regardless of how many comments I receive, I will continue to update...but this does not mean that I’m not looking forward to your comments...let’s just say...the more comments I receive the better the story will be. I don’t want this fanfic to only be for entertainment purposes...I’m planning on using this fanfic to also explore...and try something new...hopefully you’ll all realize what I’m trying to explore.
Ron: Please stop...I already gave you everything I got...I gave you my heart, my sole...and now please...just let me have this little piece of myself...give me some of my dignity and leave me alone...

Girl: I’m sorry

Ron: You shouldn’t be sorry...you didn’t do anything wrong. I should be the one saying sorry...I’m sorry for being so stupid thinking that a guy like me could be with someone like you...I’m sorry for wasting your time...

Girl: Ron...

Ron: Please...don’t say my name...every single time I hear you call me...it makes me think of all those times we shared...the times we had...when I thought you truly felt something for me...when I thought I had actually made someone like you fall for me...and now that I think about it...I should have realized...I better get going now...and you should too...you wouldn’t want to be caught dead talking to me...I get it...

Girl: It’s not what you think

Ron: I know...I thought that you would actually fall in love with me...but you’re right...it’s not what I think...cause it’s obviously impossible...a girl from a rich and powerful family...would never in a million years fall for a guy who’s dad is a cab driver, whose mother works as a cleaning lady...

Girl: But I did...

Ron laughed: Now you’re trying to sympathize with me? Just go...please...unless you want me to get on my knees in public begging you to leave...

Girl: Ron...don’t be like this...

Ron: How could I possibly act then? Do you want me to give up my dignity, fall on my knees and ask you to be with me...give up everything you have, everything you could possibly have...and live an average life, with an average guy like me? I can’t do that...because...I still love you...

She looked at him, very surprised, since this was something that she wouldn’t have expected him to say...a tear trickled down her cheek watching him speak...

Girl: Ron...I love you...just let me explain...

Ron: There’s no need for an explanation...we’re two people from two separate worlds...it’s my fault...and I think we should end here...bye

With that he turned around and walked off...exactly one year ago...their relationship had just started...and now...one year later...it came to an abrupt end...

======

Remember to comment =D
I'll be reposting the rest soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment