Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Reason: Ch 24

Ok, I seriously thought this was going to be the ending considering the fact that I saved this chapter and titled it as 'Ending' but...well...I don't think it is...since I found another files that said 'True Ending'...so ya...well have a nice read

Ch?

4 years later

Wedding bells were ringing; Ron saw Tavia walking down the aisle and smiled to see that everyone was in such a happy mood. Tavia walked towards Ron and then to her husband to be, Raymond.

Ron continued to look towards the door to see if anyone of his soul mates would be coming in but was disappointed that neither of them showed up. After the wedding ceremony Ron watched his buddy kiss his newly wedded wife and smiled at the fact that his friend was no longer that Raymond who had a huge ego but now was a caring and loving husband.

They went outside to take pictures of the newly wedded couple. Even though Ron was smiling, deep down inside he was torn. He didn’t know that they hated him for what he’d done or they just couldn’t make the wedding. Raymond then walked over to Ron.

Raymond: Disappointed?

Ron: About?

Raymond: You know what I’m talking about.

Ron: A bit. You did invite them right?

Raymond: One is my sister and the other has become a great friend of mine and Tavia what do you think?

Ron: I guess they don’t want to see me then.

Raymond: Come on lighten up. Maybe they’re both too busy.

Ron: I missed them.

Raymond: You should’ve picked one before you lost both.

Ron: But I didn’t want to hurt either one of them.

As doctors and nurses working in a hospital they all had their beepers and cell phones on them 24/7.

Ron felt a vibration, and when he looked it was the hospital calling all of them to return because there was an emergency. They all ran back and found out that a plane had crashed while landing in the airport and 85 passengers were injured. Supposedly the flight had come from L.A. where both Leila and Linda were supposed to be.

Ron: Don’t let it be them! I missed them both so much to know that I’d have to lose them both.

Raymond patted him on the shoulder: Don’t worry, they’ll be fine.

Everyone rushed to the hospital at once since it was an emergency and some speculated it might’ve been an attack. Once they got to the hospital Ron was frantically looking around for the two people who he’d cared for just too much to see them hurt. But to his surprise neither of them was there.

Ron: They’re not here that would mean they’re still alive.

Right then Bobby walked over to him.

Bobby: Ron I have something to tell you. But before I do you must promise to stay calm.

Ron: What is it?

Bobby: They’re both here.

Ron: where?

Bobby: Both came in earlier and…

Before Bobby could finish Ron already ran off. He ran to his office and slammed the door. He didn’t know what to do. He wanted to go find them but he couldn’t stand seeing either one of them in pain. His heart was already torn between the two but now to know that they’re both in danger. He didn’t have the strength to see them. He was too scared that what if one of them died. What would he do? He would never be able to live with himself for letting either of them go. He turned on his computer as he sat in his chair. That chair brought back so many memories of them both.

~Flashbacks~

Leila was sitting on Ron’s lap and he spun the chair around, round and round they went laughing as he wrapped his arms around her waist making sure she wouldn’t fall. From that moment he knew that he truly cared for her, not wanting to put her in any type of danger. But he just didn’t want to admit it.


He was sitting there restless because he’d been working for 20 hours. He then felt someone walk behind him and slowly put her hands on his shoulders. When he turned around it was Linda slowly rubbing his shoulder and giving him a massage. He grabbed her hand and looked deeply into her eyes.

~End of flashbacks~

As he was listening to his favourite song… The Reason… the lyrics from the song caught his attention like usual but this time he felt them more than ever before.

I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
That's why I need you to hear

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you


Hearing these words just made him feel even worse, he didn’t know what to do. By not choosing either one of them he had hurt them both. He then heard a knock on his door…

~Flashback~

Ron: I should be getting back; I can’t leave her waiting forever. I’ll see you two later. And Leila, do you want me to drive you home or is Raymond?

Leila: I don’t know yet. I’ll call you or knock on your door to tell you.

~End of flashback~


He wished it was her knocking on his door but it wasn’t.

Myolie: Ron, you should come, there’s someone you would want to see for the very last time.

Hearing her words dropped his spirit even more. He followed her to the room and sat outside. He was too afraid to look inside and see who was that person lying on the bed fatally injured.

Myolie: Aren’t you going to come in?

Ron: I’m too afraid…

Myolie: Do you want me to stay with you?

Ron: it’s ok.
At this moment all the memories of both of them rushed through his mind.

~Flashback~

Raymond: I got a question.

Ron: Sure.

Raymond: If my sister and Linda both were stuck in a raging fire. Who would you rescue?

Ron: I don’t know. And besides I will never have to choose.

Raymond: What if you do?

~End of flashback~

He wasn’t able to answer that question before, what are the odds of him being able to answer it now? He then saw Bosco, Raymond and Kevin coming towards him, does this mean that the person in the room was Leila?

======================================

Ok...so...I guess there will be a finale that will be posted soon...and then that's the end of this repost. I hope you enjoyed this fanfic if you haven't read it...and if you have read it before then I hope that this fanfic was a decent reread...

I know the year just started and well...I'm somewhat busy with my thesis...so...if updates aren't as quick, please bear with me.

Ok...now, please leave a comment or comments regarding any reposts or even requests for future fanfics...and I will get back to you.

Randomness...OUT!!!

1 comment: